**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My SoP Finale Experience

2»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Very cool! I actually wanted the t4cc and t5b more than the t5cc in explo. Definitely was necessary for me.

I’d very much like the t5b but I want it less than I want to not fight Mysterio.
    Fair. I actually solod him with Apoc.
    I’ve been trying to solo him with both Apoc and iBom and I just haven’t gotten it yet.
    The competence cap on the gm is worst. I still only used like 5 revives max for that path.
    I’d end up spending more than that just to get Mysterio down
    I easily solo’d mysterio with king groot. Rogue and Gm we will not speak about though
    My King Groot is only r4 and I don’t have the t5b to r5 him. While I’m pretty confident I can do it with an r4, I do not want to do the Rogue or GM with him.
    Mine is a rank 3 6* and rogue/gm was utter hell
    No doubt. I’d like to take my six star up to r3, but I don’t want to bother with it until he gets awakened.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Very cool! I actually wanted the t4cc and t5b more than the t5cc in explo. Definitely was necessary for me.

I’d very much like the t5b but I want it less than I want to not fight Mysterio.
    I’ve been trying to solo him with both Apoc and iBom and I just haven’t gotten it yet.
    Why though? I used 1 revive on mysterio and 4 revives on rogue with apoc. GM fight was bad and it cost me 15 revives total on that path. The rewards are worth it in my opinion. I used ibom when we fought Mysterio in the earlier weeks, so using apoc was different, but still a relatively easy fight.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    I used these on my main:
    Doom for Sinister
    NF for Venom
    iHulk for SymSup
    Spark for Emma
    Namor for Darkhawk
    KG for Mysterio.

Like what was mentioned above, KG made Mysterio easy, but Rogue and GM was bad. 😂

On my alt, I used:
    Doom for Sinister
    Elsa for Venom
    Hyp for SymSup
    Spark for Emma
    Mag for Darkhawk
    iAbom for Mysterio

Pulyaman said:

Why though? I used 1 revive on mysterio and 4 revives on rogue with apoc. GM fight was bad and it cost me 15 revives total on that path. The rewards are worth it in my opinion. I used ibom when we fought Mysterio in the earlier weeks, so using apoc was different, but still a relatively easy fight.
    I keep dying to block damage while I wait out his reflection has. Even with iBom applying all his weaknesses.
    Idk, I’ve never been great at fighting Acid Wash Mysterios without Man-Thing and Man-Thing isn’t very good for this path.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    I haven't even bothered with the finale. no plans to at all.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,345 ★★★★★
    It's funny how different people find the different challenges.

You preferred the Hydra Adaptoid fight to Ghost?

If I hadn't had Ronan to cheese the Adaptoid, that might have been a week I missed. And you've chosen to do it six times!

Amazing stuff, @StevieManWonder. And great strategy to maximise Peak Milestone rewards using the paths you found 'easiest'.

It's funny how different people find the different challenges.

You preferred the Hydra Adaptoid fight to Ghost?

If I hadn't had Ronan to cheese the Adaptoid, that might have been a week I missed. And you've chosen to do it six times!

Amazing stuff, @StevieManWonder. And great strategy to maximise Peak Milestone rewards using the paths you found 'easiest'.

I did not care for that Ghost fight at all. Unless I’m able to take it with Tigra, I’d rather not take it at all.
    Hydra Adaptiod really wasn’t too bad with the champs I took against him. She-Hulk soloed him with ease, Ægon just nuked him down, CGR struggled a bit, G2099 struggled only a little, and Sunspot did fairly well against him too.

Well I ended up doing it 100% anyways. Had to use the compensation for something.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

Well I ended up doing it 100% anyways. Had to use the compensation for something.

Congratulations

• WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    edited August 2021
    Silver Centurion is a great option for the Sinister path. Shock immune for Sinister and has Slow for Adaptoid. He’s not the best for Grandmaster since he can’t crit, but it’s doable.