**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summ(on)er Event

Comments

• Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Santy said:

Stay calm. The next time you will do the mission of the 10 fight, they will unlock all together
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 303 ★★

This event is so bad I rather they not have an event at all. Next year stick to the login calendar please, all this confusing nonsense is unappealing.

This whole having to actually do fights to get prizes from event is so bad I'd rather they not have a monthly event at all. Next event stick to handling every reward in a login calendar please, all this confusing nonsense with "event quests" is unappealing.

...I wish we had an actually good event this month, this post would have worked much better then.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,821 ★★★★★
    Too confusing, I collect a sun glass every day and do not really know what to do with it
  • whatitdobaybwhatitdobayb Posts: 40
    edited August 2021
    How many days has it been and the fun in the sun objective still doesn’t have an indicator in the tab for when its complete?

I’m assuming it hasn’t been rectified because fixing it would probably cause something else in the game to stop working..
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 626 ★★★
    Sl
    No_oneuk said:

No_oneuk said:

so the free stuff seems to be (for cav and thronebreakers)

24800 6* shards

I am pretty sure it's 15K 6* Shards
    15K from the event, but you also get 100 per day for 98 days. So 24800 total.
    No you don’t get get 100 a day for 98 days. You get a 100 a day from the day you collect the clip board. The earliest you can collect is next Tuesday which leaves 50 day to collect 100 shards a day which is 5000. So you can get up to 20k depending on when you collect the clip board.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    So I bought the weekly pass every week and hit every milestone. So I’m screwed now? No extra stuff?
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

So I bought the weekly pass every week and hit every milestone. So I’m screwed now? No extra stuff?

nope, you're done :)

the weekly pass thing was to be able to get it completed faster. you dont get extra rewards for it - just convenience
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Well that sucks. I didn’t get the 6400 6 star shards. Boo!!
  • MrmomoMrmomo Posts: 18
    I got all 98 objectives today and did not receive 100 6* shards.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,821 ★★★★★
    Is there a possibility for me to see how Many sunglasses I collected ? I can not see any sunglasses in my inventory
  • BarlinBarlin Posts: 6
    So if i dont have the right tokens to finish am i screwed or is there gonna be some kind of thing i can purchase or earn to correct my mistake?
  • Shneegle69Shneegle69 Posts: 2
    So I just bought the $15 pass and my previous milestones are still locked, can I claim all the previous rewards when I get the next pair of sunglasses or are all the previous milestones just locked and I wasted $15?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

So I just bought the $15 pass and my previous milestones are still locked, can I claim all the previous rewards when I get the next pair of sunglasses or are all the previous milestones just locked and I wasted $15?

When you get your next sunglasses, everything up to your latest milestone should unlock.
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140

Kabam Boo said:

This event is on for a limited time only, so don’t miss out!

Start Date: July 7, 2021 @ 10AM
    End Date: October 13, 2021 @ 10AM

ah yes, summer in october
    Have you been to Texas? October is the real start of Summer.
    Yeah you keep sucking & licking ur ice cream in TexASS
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 626 ★★★
    No_oneuk said:

nope, you're done :)

the weekly pass thing was to be able to get it completed faster. you dont get extra rewards for it - just convenience
    No you get to collect More of the daily shard. The fast you complete it the more shards you get. Not everyone will get the same amount of daily shards. If you collected early you cash out at like 5600 shards. The later you complete it the less you get.
  • GabebravoGabebravo Posts: 29

I don’t know about anyone else. This summer event is confusing. I bought the $20 pass. 2 of the $5 boosters. Am I still going to get that generic 5* awakening? 😕
  • Lord_MLord_M Posts: 36
    Nice
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Gabebravo said:

I don’t know about anyone else. This summer event is confusing. I bought the $20 pass. 2 of the $5 boosters. Am I still going to get that generic 5* awakening? 😕

As long as you just bought 2 items twice from the first row, you should be able to get the gem.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Its not generic AG.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Its not generic AG.

• GodCatcherGodCatcher Posts: 4
    My problem is that I am not getting any further Summ(on)er glasses for quite some time. Did the ability to gain glasses become discontinued?

I know I play more than 10 bouts daily.

I still see the Solo Event reward chart now (w/ 33 some days left), but I hadn’t seen the option to get the Summ(on)er Resort pass for quite a few weeks.

Thanks
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

My problem is that I am not getting any further Summ(on)er glasses for quite some time. Did the ability to gain glasses become discontinued?

I know I play more than 10 bouts daily.

I still see the Solo Event reward chart now (w/ 33 some days left), but I hadn’t seen the option to get the Summ(on)er Resort pass for quite a few weeks.

Thanks

Aq/Aw fights don’t count, only arena,duels, and quest fights work

I get em everyday so they not discontinued
  • GodCatcherGodCatcher Posts: 4
    Hmm. I don’t fight in the arena everyday, but I am playing in daily quests and story quests.

I am getting Summer Shards.

Hm. I guess I hit my 98 days of rewards. My point total is sitting at 110 points.