**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let the community help

Kumkani_The_KingKumkani_The_King Posts: 38
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
With a lot of the side quests and objectives being lackluster lately (which is to be expected because coming up with new ideas for quests every month can cause creative burnout) wouldn't it be a good idea to have the community throw out ideas and vote on the best 3 over 2 months, close to the end of the year. Then kabam can pick out the other 9 and it would help alleviate the pressure for 3 of the 12 months of the year.

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★

With a lot of the side quests and objectives being lackluster lately (which is to be expected because coming up with new ideas for quests every month can cause creative burnout) wouldn't it be a good idea to have the community throw out ideas and vote on the best 3 over 2 months, close to the end of the year. Then kabam can pick out the other 9 and it would help alleviate the pressure for 3 of the 12 months of the year.

Like the community has any wisdom at all. Lol. Look at parry and dex excuse.
  • GOTG said:

Like the community has any wisdom at all. Lol. Look at parry and dex excuse.

Yes, because kabam is giving out compensation for players making excuses for their lack of skill.
  • That's obviously very short sighted and I doubt the community as a whole would vote to give proven summoners 6* class nexus crystals. Or even "100 6* nexus just for showing up".

You'd be surprised. 99% of the community hates any sort of difficult challenges.
    I get your point but there's summoners, like you, who would have a say in the matter. Its a community based decision. And that's a situation that can be easily avoided with having the community pick the layout and kabam picking the rewards earned.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    The same community who voted for Guillotine buff instead of Antman.. 😂😂😂😂
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

The same community who voted for Guillotine buff instead of Antman.. 😂😂😂😂

Antman is already annoying with his glancing. You want him even more annoying!?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

That's obviously very short sighted and I doubt the community as a whole would vote to give proven summoners 6* class nexus crystals. Or even "100 6* nexus just for showing up". Your comment and those that agree with you are proof of that.

Oh you're right it is short-sighted... I forgot the Awakening gem and the Max Sig Stone!

Honestly all jokes aside, when you look at these threads and you see people's responses to content announcements, oftentimes they're asking the either the side quest to be changed into something else or asking for an adjustment to the difficulty to where it's low-risk high-reward.
    Could you really trust the community to unanimously vote objectively difficult content for objectively fair Rewards?
  • That's obviously very short sighted and I doubt the community as a whole would vote to give proven summoners 6* class nexus crystals. Or even "100 6* nexus just for showing up". Your comment and those that agree with you are proof of that.

Oh you're right it is short-sighted... I forgot the Awakening gem and the Max Sig Stone!

Honestly all jokes aside, when you look at these threads and you see people's responses to content announcements, oftentimes they're asking the either the side quest to be changed into something else or asking for an adjustment to the difficulty to where it's low-risk high-reward.
    Could you really trust the community to unanimously vote objectively difficult content for objectively fair Rewards?
    The remedy to that would be kabam setting rewards and the community setting the quest layout.