**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nimrod deep dive

Comments

• Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Interesting
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Wow, he looks just as good as the rest of the champs this year.

This and a copy-pasted ghost kit. Whoopee
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Watching nimrods i just like kitty more not because damage but utility nimrod synergies do suggest mastermold i believe but its just another shock tech if sentinel would of liked nimrod getting both shock and incinerates since hes still a sentinel but more advanced so the immunity to aar is only good thing since does counter mutants for mags and domino who has some aar in base kits
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    mastermind has to be the we are many, right?

And Omega Sentinel would be the new wave one

Edit: there’s a third question mark? lordie
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Kappa2g said:

Nimrod's gonna be the next AQ boss isn't he?

Could be Mangog as well
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    "armor breaks cannot remove armor up"
    At least Medusa/Aarkus still able to counter him tho... if i'm not wrong, also he generate so much buffs which means *laugh in mystic*