**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kitty Pryde thoughts?

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    i won't get her anytime soon so i'll live through the folks that'll be luckier than i ever am lol
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Pyro pretty much confirmed
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    I love them specials and her countering damage effects with sig up to 100% that just makes her insane
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Pyro pretty much confirmed

Yep, both fits the fire and is on the Marauders.
    oh if he’s done right he’s gonna be so so much fun
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★

Kitty Pryde put incinerates on Colossus who is support to be immune to incinerate effects. :|

That was labyrinth Colossus - the pre buff version
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Kitty Pryde put incinerates on Colossus who is support to be immune to incinerate effects. :|

That was labyrinth Colossus - the pre buff version
    Yes I realised.
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 581 ★★★
    Yeah she looks amazing, even if her damage isn’t amazing (which it seems like it will be pretty good) that utility is insane
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I'm impressed so far. Preliminary judgment.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Damn. This looks to me like a mutant who takes a bit of actual skill to play. Doesn’t look too bad at all
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Might be the first champion I'll buy Cavs for.
    It's also a crappy move on Kabam's part that there are only 2 champions that can turn her off and only one is available in the game. He isn't even usable either.
    Alternative is to use WM and spam sp1 but even then, she will still be annoying on defense
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

It's also a crappy move on Kabam's part that there are only 2 champions that can turn her off and only one is available in the game. He isn't even usable either.
    Alternative is to use WM and spam sp1 but even then, she will still be annoying on defense

Who are the two?

Chikel said:

Who are the two?
    Psychoman and Nimrod. Only two champions with access to cowardice debuff. No one is ranking up Psychodud and it will be a while before Nimrod enters the game

She looks busted to me. That passive unblcockable synergy is a bit ridiculous no? If you're skilled can't you ignore literally any type of damage? Passive or not

Horseman Stryfe has access to passive unblockable as well. Though he doesn't ignore as much stuff as Kitty
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Chikel said:

Who are the two?
    Psychoman and Nimrod. Only two champions with access to cowardice debuff. No one is ranking up Psychodud and it will be a while before Nimrod enters the game
    Ah. Yeah I guessed one was Nimrod. Didn't know Dud was a counter lol.

Honestly, this new thing of a reworked ability countering abilities that used to counter the original ability is dumb imo.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Well ****, she sounds awesome so looks like I’m gonna hoard my six star shards for her.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Just watched the deep dive and I definitely have to have her. She’s not going to be in the next featured though, is she? She’ll be in the one after that?

Yeah the one after next. So you likely won’t get her for another 3 years with how the schedules (feel like they) work