**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SOP - Hype for Sym/Ghost and Beardo for Adaptoid?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
Beardo should work on adaptoid even though he can’t get the permanent kinetic charge off the sp3 or any from the mystic synergy, just by blocking/reparrying to build the charges? Should I avoid parrying unless accidentally since he’s got limber?

And for the sym/ghost lane, I have cgr, angela, and hype. Was considering hype since hes the best for grandmaster. Can he do sym/and ghost in a low amount of revives?

Comments

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    The incoming node from sym is the one you can't gain any power... So think before you chose. I'll do that path with Aegon tomorrow.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

The incoming node from sym is the one you can't gain any power... So think before you chose. I'll do that path with Aegon tomorrow.

Im saving aegon for dh path since it has a very bad linked node to gm (shorter wounded).

You bring up a good point though. Did anyone use a cosmic champ on the sym lane?

It seems like cosmics have the least place for this sop finale, worst case scenario i can bring cgr to the venom /adaptoid lane, but hes not that good for gm