**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily Bugle Store Rewards

At the moment I have 2200ish points. I’m debating whether to get a single 5* ag or the 2500 6* shards plus some other rewards. I don’t have anyone worth using an ag on other than maybe falcon, but I could possibly get my first 6* by the end of next month. Not only that, if I get the 6* shards, I can get some catalysts and some gold crystals to rank up my champs. What do you people think?

Comments

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Sad I got 0 spidey photos from this event. Hate to say it but this has more grind then any event I’ve seen before. If you make solo objectives make them simpler and more challenging.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Sad I got 0 spidey photos from this event. Hate to say it but this has more grind then any event I’ve seen before. If you make solo objectives make them simpler and more challenging.

Lol got it for another month
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

At the moment I have 2200ish points. I’m debating whether to get a single 5* ag or the 2500 6* shards plus some other rewards. I don’t have anyone worth using an ag on other than maybe falcon, but I could possibly get my first 6* by the end of next month. Not only that, if I get the 6* shards, I can get some catalysts and some gold crystals to rank up my champs. What do you people think?

6* shards. 5*s are so readily available nowadays you'll dupe whoever it is at some point
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Get the shards
  • AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Aight sounds fair. I honestly wanted the shards but my brother told me to get the ag. The other rewards will also be helpful
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,732 ★★★★★
    You said first 6-Star. Do you already have 5-Stars at rank 4?

With RNG, anything can happen, it could be a 6-Star Doom or Groot.
    Nah I have four r3 5* 😂and only one r5 4*. But I just recently got UC

Nah I have four r3 5* 😂and only one r5 4*. But I just recently got UC

Also only like 15 5* in general
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

Well, start playing then. There was no real Side Quest and not much to do for that Store:

- monthly EQ Bosses (2.2 Spidey and 3.2 Peni)
    - some 2099 targets (Punisher/Guillotine)
    - Spidey Arena (2x 500k points)
    - Sinister Six goals you can combine with Arena (7x or 8x times)

I‘ve completed everything and kinda bought the whole Daily Bugle Store, no big deal.
  • RicitonRiciton Posts: 106
    You should quite easily be able to get both the shards and the gem crystal but I would go for the gem crystal first. If you don't have a champ for the gem now, 5* are easier to get so you will most likely get someone soon to use it on. The 6* could make you cry, if like me, you pull classic iron man.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 172 ★★
    Get the shards. A 6* is like an automatic rank 4 5*. It’s a lot more valuable
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    The stage you are at it best to invest in 5* AG, and 6* shards. Since you cant get both, get the AG.
    You may have wasted some of red things earlier for other stuff, but it's alright, just learn from the mistakes.
    5* AG may look like it will not help at present, but it Holds a strong value for early progression. You'll be pretty happy when you pull a game changer and you can awaken it.
    Shards and AG will come in future too...and it's your account so do what you feel best.