**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are some of your mcoc goals?

Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
What are some of your short and long term goals and have you achieved any of them yet?

My short term goals: finish 100% act 4, 100% act 5, stop buying the $5 class deals

Long term goals: complete act 6 and lol

Comments

• LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    100% act 5 before my bday (i know its not gonna happen since its soon)
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Get lucky and pull Hercules, Fury dupe or the pending new champs Kitty,Nimrod. that's where my goals are lately .. getting new champs to try em out.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Champ acquisition.

*Apoc, *Omega, AA, ProfX
    *Kingpin, Shang
    IHulk
    Hype
    *Claire, Doom

Apoc is the one I'm most desperate for, as it'd make my 6* roster a lot better lol. Naturally I've been pulling duals for months. Naturally it's been mostly dupes.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Beat Labyrinth and get Ultron

Eventually beat Abyss

Buy an Odin 😂
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Abyss.

To get CGR and shang-chi
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    To beat the **** out of the Karina

Then proceeds to do the same with act 8 final boss

:):):):):)
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Long term: 100% Everything

Short term: Explore Abyss this year after the bugs are ironed out.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Pulling Mags Stryfe or CGR
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    get everyone I want at 4* and 5*, get Uncollected, 100% all the back issues at Classic. Get Labyrinth done to get Ultron Classic.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    Y'all have goals?😐
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    To get up in a morning and not have to tag anyone to join AQ 😂
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Complete & explore Act 7.2 by / within the Holiday Season. And complete the new Variant that will have been released by then (October, I think...?).

Yes, I'm taking things REAL slow these days.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited August 2021
    Max all of my 2* (achieved last month) and R2 all of my 3* champions by Christmas. I’ve currently got all but 42 to R2+. Next year’s goal will be to R3 them all and have 100 at R4 (currently ~60).

In terms of champions to get…5* Magik is the only 5* I’m after.
    6* I’d like to awaken CG, IBom, Havok and NF. Beyond that I’m just chilling.

Maybe I’ll explore V1 but probably won’t bother until I pull Magik for the 2015 rank up gems tbh.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Well my goal was to have all story content explored by the release of 7.4 but the game issues have really messed that up as I haven't been able to do story content at all.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    I need an Apoc for gods sake

Also Aegon for obvious reasons
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    6 star shiny champs. must be shiny.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Acquiring 6*s that I want.

100% act 7.

7.1 & 7.2 100%

Eagerly waiting on 7.3
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Mauled said:

Max all of my 2* (achieved last month) and R2 all of my 3* champions by Christmas. I’ve currently got all but 42 to R2+. Next year’s goal will be to R3 them all and have 100 at R4 (currently ~60).

Maybe I’ll explore V1 but probably won’t bother until I pull Magik for the 2015 rank up gems tbh.

@Mauled
    I swear if you complain 1 more time that you have no Iso or Gold in chat I'm gonna link this to you 😂
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    R3 Kang, Thanos, and Gold/PlatPool and r4 beast then I can quit in peace
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Seraphion said:

Mauled said:

@Mauled
    I swear if you complain 1 more time that you have no Iso or Gold in chat I'm gonna link this to you 😂
    I’m sitting on 14m we good 👍 it’s the 6* that ar the problem
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★
    100% Act 4. I just completed Act 6 today but I still only have 82% of Act 4. It takes so much energy man its a pain.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    I just want to dupe and r3 my 6* Ultron
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Get a 6* Air-Walker and take him to R4 Sig 200 like my 5* R5 Sig 200 Air-Walker, my first Sig 200 5*.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    My goal 3 months ago was to get was to get Mags as an rarity above a 2 star. And I accomplished it a week ago, be getting him as a 3 star lol. Other than that, I want to complete LoL but I don’t have the patience for long fights. And also, 100% act 4, which I do pieces of if I complete all the content available for the month and I am struggling in some permanent content.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Get thronebreaker. Probably within a month if not two.

Then it'll be Act 7 completion.

After that I'll take time to think about my next milestone
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Pull tigra

this has not been successful