**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are some of your mcoc goals?

2»

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    Short term:
    - easiest Carina Challenges
    - finish exploring some Variant (6 probs)
    - Rank up Prof X (6* to r2)

Long term:
    - rank up more 5*s I like (now Jabari)
    - save resources for more 6* r2 and r3
    - do LoL and AoL when I get Ægon
    - wait for new content (7.3 and Variants)
  • AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Posts: 118
    For champ acquisition all I want is a good cosmic 6* (preferably CGR) and or dupe my NF. I also want to do variant 7 and finish act 6. I keep spending my units on Cavs so I need to stop doing that and save up for revives lol.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    As of now I’ve done everything content wise. My long term goals are to keep finishing everything they put out. My short term is to increase my base hero rating and prestige
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    100% all main story acts and so far act 1-6 is 100% and all chapters in act 7 are also 100%.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Main Goal: beat 6.4.6 and rank 3 doom to finally get thronebreaker, got 3500 units so I'm planning on going in this coming labor day weekend.

Future/fun goal: do a LOL easy path run with Aegon, ideally with very small number of revives used. The rewards aren't great but it'd be nice to say I did it.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Save up as many five star shards as I can for a nice little bday opening for myself.

don't ruin your birthday
    I mean nobody cares outside my family can’t get much worse
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★

Save up as many five star shards as I can for a nice little bday opening for myself.

don't ruin your birthday
    I mean nobody cares outside my family can’t get much worse
    When’s your birthday?
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Short term: 100% act 7.1 then who knows
    Long term: Hope kabaam doesn't realize how crappy the unit deals have been lately so I can continue saving up for cyber monday and GGC's.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I'm a F2P guy and I really only have one goal, it's long term (very long term), and it's to achieve 1 Billion gold. I'm currently at 164mil so it's a long ways out but I try not to take much too seriously and just have fun.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I'm currently working on 100%'ing Act 7.1 and 7.2. Partly in order to gather the resources to r3 my Punisher 2099 with the tech t5cc I got from SOP, and partly due to just...getting it done. I like Act 7 much more than Act 6, so it's a lot more fun to explore than going back to the previous act. I'll probably do so later on but I just...ugh.

Then I'll probably work on exploring the rest of Variant 2 since I have 3-7 fully explored. Might take a stab at V1 after that, but I never liked or got into it.

And after that, I really hope Kabam has something fun for me to do because oh boy, it's running dry. I've never liked Abyss-like content so I have no desire to touch that. It also takes ages to load every single fight on my phone, which doesn't exactly make me more eager to try it out.

I'm basically close to the point where all the endgame players have been for a while, and I'm starting to see what they've complained about. There's not much left to do (at least what I consider fun content) after a certain point.

I'll have to reassess my goals after Act 7.1/2 exploration, I guess.
  • ThatOneSaviourThatOneSaviour Posts: 76
    Pull good 5 stars