**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 529 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sounds like it's time for a diaper change!!

But seriously... Is there NOTHING that can get this thread shut down????
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Qfury said:

Kabam are legit going to leave compensation till the 31st.

Would that surprise you?

Dr. Zola
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,541 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mauled said:

DrZola said:

Qfury said:

3 days left..

Unlikely anything rolls out before Legends store closes up. That’s in 2 days and a few hours, so 8/30 after 10 PDT at the earliest I’d guess.

I’m probably hoping the Sept update has further dex/parry improvements as much as anything at this point, though.

Dr. Zola
    Wasn’t mentioned in the patch notes unfortunately
    Good catch.

Dr. Zola
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    2 days left.

Legit dragging your feet on this. & If your waiting for compensation to finish sop your sol
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mauled said:

DrZola said:

Qfury said:

3 days left..

Unlikely anything rolls out before Legends store closes up. That’s in 2 days and a few hours, so 8/30 after 10 PDT at the earliest I’d guess.

I’m probably hoping the Sept update has further dex/parry improvements as much as anything at this point, though.

Dr. Zola
    Wasn’t mentioned in the patch notes unfortunately
    Neither was the Herc nerf....I mean fix.....lol
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My game is MUCH worse after the "fix". Previously I didn't have the parry issues as often as I do now. Almost every fight I will have at least 1 (if not 4 or 5) parry fail to occur. This usually results in me taking the rest of the enemy's combo unblocked because in order to have enough time to counterattack once they are stunned from my parry I have to drop my block and attack immediately after performing the parry otherwise the enemy will recover before I can land a hit. When the parry doesn't occur instead of me landing my hits I just wind up taking the damage from the enemy.

Additionally, other input issues are occuring much more frequently now as well. It is now a common occurrence for my champ to stand still when I swipe to either dash in for attack or dodge back to evade, dash in and get hit with a combo instead of dashing back or dash back instead of dashing in to attack. My special activation doesn't occur the first time (or even two or three) I hit the button a lot of the time now and by the time I realize and reflexively hit the button again the enemy has started their block and I wind up being counterattacked. Sometimes my champ attempts to perform a heavy in the middle (or at the end) of a combo which of course also results in being counterattacked with a full combo by the enemy.

I have been playing this game for years now so am quite confident these issues have gotten much worse after the "fix" and are not just suddenly constant user error. I am taking so much extra damage that I shouldn't and it is negatively impacting my ability to complete content because I refuse to spend my way through these bugs.

I do not understand why the AQ packages were stopped when so many of us have expressed that things were not fixed, and for many are in fact worse. Kabam has tacitly acknowledged that it isn't fixed because they switched to sending out AW packages. Now that they have started war up again we should be receiving packages for both modes since they haven't resolved the issues; they shouldn't have swapped one set of packages for the other.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Compensation is probably coming tommorow.

Hold onto your butts. Can't wait to see how **** people say it is
  • JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131 β˜…
    I am slowly giving up playing for their behavior of silences and no updates. Happy them, happy all.
    Jmd82 said:

Well another update passes by and the game is still an absolute mess for me. Inputs dropping randomly from parrys and dexing to heavys not charging or specials not activating.

No mention in the patch update of any further attempted fix so looks like another month of doing next to no content. No real response from the game team or mods on here as they all seem to have their heads stuck up the arses. Its OK we get a map preview button **** big wow.

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Couldn’t even get a good grasp of the issues in the video because of all the other **** going on in there. Video was hard to watch, game is in horrible shape though, but need a more informative video without all the shenanigans

His viewers know where they're at.
  • DongowarriorDongowarrior Posts: 94 β˜…
    edited September 2021
    Managed to record a couple issues today which I've been trying to replicate for a while. Often happens in AQ.

https://youtube.com/shorts/UyscueIiqvo?feature=share

1. First part of the video shows 'Perfect block' when Sunspot has dexterity. This also removes an incinerate charge too when no block occured.
    2. Second part shows the same timing for dexterity, but it doesn't trigger. Also held block immediately after dex and block did not occur.

Using a Google Pixel 5, Android version 11.

I apologise for the poor editing. Literally done this with free apps on the play store haha