**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So I tested Miles buff!!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited August 2021 in General Discussion
Pretty decent i would say. I wasn't really expecting much so I wasn't disappointed . Only thing is if during his spider camo aka miss mode the chances of attacks getting missed could have increased from 35% to 60% .

Overall it's a decent buff . Lemme know your thoughts too!!

Comments

• Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Anybody know what his attack values and sig ability attack bonus is at Sig 200 rank 2/3 six star? Seems like at max his damage would be quite serious.
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Anybody know what his attack values and sig ability attack bonus is at Sig 200 rank 2/3 six star? Seems like at max his damage would be quite serious.

If the comparison helps
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Same like Yellow Jacket?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Same like Yellow Jacket?

Kinda.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★

I'll be honest I'm loving the damage its rather nice BUT he has almost 0 utility no immunities no resistance no evade/miss counter, yes he can evade unblockable hits but no one even knows how that works yet. Mine Is r3 from before the buff was announced I sort of wish I Didn't do it

This. And to add on, that damage needs awakening and high sig with low prestige now that they corrected his spotlight to lower it back down.

I really want to like this buff. I’ve been excited for it since it was teased in February, but so far feeling mostly let down.

That said, still debating if I rank him up just for fun since I like the character if nothing else lol
  • AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 94
    No_oneuk said:

I'll be honest I'm loving the damage its rather nice BUT he has almost 0 utility no immunities no resistance no evade/miss counter, yes he can evade unblockable hits but no one even knows how that works yet. Mine Is r3 from before the buff was announced I sort of wish I Didn't do it

I'll never comprehend why people do that. Never.
    Well I have 11 r3s and multiple cats with no one to use them on so why not, also 100% all content apart from abyss
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I took him to rank 2 and maxed sig him as well, he is fun and his damage is nice. Only play the game for fun now so, so far I'm happy and I haven't even played with ideal rotation yet.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Didn’t even care if he was good or not. Was hoping for some new animations tbh and that woulda been enough for me to r3 him personally. Major disappointment for me after all these months of waiting. Guess I’ll just go wasp
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Didn’t even care if he was good or not. Was hoping for some new animations tbh and that woulda been enough for me to r3 him personally. Major disappointment for me after all these months of waiting. Guess I’ll just go wasp

Unfortunately Kabam never said he was getting new animations
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    The buff is disappointing. If this is what we will be getting moving forward is better not to buff at all. Reducing the the buff champ schedule from 3 to 2 is suppose to bring about quality.
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    I'm not sure about it so far.

I did manage 533 per tick Shock with a 1/10 4*, but it did take a while to get there.
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Lordabck said:

I chose miles from 6* science nexus instead of She-Hulk. I won’t be able to sleep today.