**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cornered Node Bugged After Update [Merged Thread]

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I was doing the 5.3.6 cornered lane and after the update I noticed that the opponents are gaining massive amounts of power even when they do not have a DOT debuff on them. I think the stun debuff from parry was the cause of this based on what I have encountered. It might be affected by other debuffs as well, for instance the armor break that CGR puts on villains caused Vulture on the 5.3.6 lane to gain 2-2.5 bars of power after a single 5 hit combo, but this could be because of the parry stun debuff. I am certain the parry stun triggers cornered but not sure about other debuffs. Regardless, it is an annoying and dangerous bug that could cause deaths. Please have a look.

FYI, this might have been caused by the recent fixes to the Rupture debuff, which were given on the patch notes so maybe that could be a place to check first.
Post edited by Kabam Boo on

Comments

• Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    same here.
    iOS, iphone 11, most recent iOS update, most recent MCOC update
    used Howard the Duck. One parry\heavy pushed the opponent to two bars of power.
  • AetemisAetemis Posts: 2
    I noticed the same issue. Cornered is causing massive power gain even when non-damaging debuffs are on the defender. iOS, iPhone XR. Started after the most recent update to the game.
  • Cpt_Awesomeo55Cpt_Awesomeo55 Posts: 69
    Same. What a pain in the ass. Souch power gain and it seems to be from any debuffs.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Currently stuck on 6.3 Havok boss. Parry triggers cornered
    - Android 10
    - Umidgi A7 Pro
    - Latest game update
  • Maverick_1111Maverick_1111 Posts: 11
    Hi, the red hulk path in 5.3.6 ‘Fitting Punishment’ (green goblin boss) seems to be bugged after the latest update 32.2.0.

I’m bringing in the same team as usual, doing the red hulk path (red hulk first fight) one of the nodes is ‘cornered’.

I am placing no DOT debuff on the opponents however they gain a heap of power.

Have farmed this quest consistently for months with the same team and never run into this issue.

Please Advise.

• iPhone- 12

• IOS- 14.7.1

• Restarted game, no change.

• StringerB3llStringerB3ll Posts: 2
    Torch is gaining extra power from cornered from being incinerated, even though he is incinerate immune. It wasn't like this before update.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Here's a quick video to illustrate the issue people are reporting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6ejdXXXkE&ab_channel=SolarFlare
    The issue is once there is any type of debuff damaging or non damaging the opponent is gaining extra power..
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    Here's a quick video to illustrate the issue people are reporting.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6ejdXXXkE&ab_channel=SolarFlare
    The issue is once there is any type of debuff damaging or non damaging the opponent is gaining extra power..
    Cornered node is bugged after the update. Avoid it everywhere
  • chamschams Posts: 1
    +1
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Tested just now and yep, that cornered node in 5.3.6 is bugged. Have a video I can upload later tonight if needed.

iPhone 12
    iOS 14.7.1
    Mcoc 32.2
    No boosts

Team
    5* she hulk/ void / mr fantastic
    6* luke cage / Cap IW

Fought with she hulk vs Red Hulk and Slow and prettify debuffs triggered cornered.

• Hey there everyone, the team is working on a fix for this issue. We'll update everyone as soon as we have more info on when it is finished and can be pushed out.

Hey there everyone, the team is working on a fix for this issue. We'll update everyone as soon as we have more info on when it is finished and can be pushed out.

Thanks! I really hope it doesn't take too long. I'm currently stuck at 6.3 Havok boss waiting for the fix. I don't feel like redoing the path over again
  • kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    Chikel said:

Hey there everyone, the team is working on a fix for this issue. We'll update everyone as soon as we have more info on when it is finished and can be pushed out.

Thanks! I really hope it doesn't take too long. I'm currently stuck at 6.3 Havok boss waiting for the fix. I don't feel like redoing the path over again
    same here, it's already a painful fight as it is normally...
  • DrDrillDrDrill Posts: 163 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    the node reads that it only works if the enemy has DoT debuffs, you can clearly see in the video below, the defender doesn't have DoT debuffs on them.
    bug templet:
    device: poco x3 pro 8g ram
    Android version: 11 (MIUI 12.0.2)
    game version: 32.2.0
    where it happens and how to reproduce it:
    act 5 cha 3 map 6 (green goblin) bottom path

video proof:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE6X43P6sNI

p.s.: sorry for the orintation, first time trying stock screen recorder
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 581 ★★★
    Yeah it’s super frustrating because I boosted and got to the 6.3 Havok boss and his power gain is so ridiculous there’s no way to fight him
  • MikeFrisbieMikeFrisbie Posts: 25
    I picked the wrong day to try the cornered path in 6.3.5. Popped the chemical reaction boost and went in to fight Hood. One parry and heavy with Cap IW put Hood to a special 2.
  • SkwirkerSkwirker Posts: 14
    Had the same problem with Green Goblin in 6.2.5
  • The team pushed out a fix that should have things working correctly now, though you may need to restart your game if you haven't done so recently.
  • NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    Why does cornered register suicides? Especially in aw? That means even if I bring a perfect counter, and don’t place ANY debuffs im still registering cornered and I’m still dead. Not to mention the power gain on that node itself is outrageous. 3 hits and they are at a special 1. Leaving you against the wall due to passive Ai. Or eating special 3.

Not the best design