**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My suggestions for making game stable.

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
edited August 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
First I will list out bugs i found.
1. Parry - timer seems to be off.
2. Dexterity- its hard to dex currently and also many time just dashing back is risky.
3. Whiff - sometimes when we are hitting attack just gets whiff and we end up receiving combo.
4. Damage fluctuations- I don’t know how many people faced this but many times damage output is out of scale, amount of damage we use deal, currently it is less than what it use to be(happens sometimes)
5. Opponents are very defensive and actively holding block many times.
6. Interception- its very risky right now. When the opponent is dashing forward and when attacker is dashing forward there is high chance that opponent might intercept by light attack.
7. Others things are there but will point of major one.

Solution
I would suggest that, Just take a older version of this game which is stable, now add all the other new information and changes to that older build rather than giving a hot fix, to be frank hot fix has caused much more problem.
Using a older version will reduce all the hardwork and time spend on this new version. On older you won’t be required to touch on basic controls of this game. It will be like just adding the new data which released on later dates but with much more accuracy.
I think this will save time and game will back to tracks.
Take another month, it doesn’t matter but game will be great again.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They updated a part of their engine. They had to do it for a reason probably.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★

The problem sprouted from the fact that they switched engines I believe. You can’t exactly copy paste between two engines and expect everything to run smoothly

How can you be so sure that kabam switched engines?
  • OwrnsOwrns Posts: 31
    Can we get some idea when this might be fixed. It becoming a joke in war .
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I guess kabam should stop upgrade champions until they fix the major issues. I could live without bishop or Vulture buffs but with the random heavy attack charging between a basic combo or just still stand after finish a combo, that is really bad.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Come on... It's not a terrible suggestion to roll the build back to a stable one.
    One of the first things I thought of was they should roll the build back.
    Months ago I went to a few dev boards to see if other games have had this issue.
    pretty much if you want a stable game - don't update unity. lol.
    Everyone needs to realize they don't want the game to run bad either.
    Now I think they need to update it for a lot of reasons we probably don't realize. Ease of ability to update
    stability, better animations for champs.
    A million dollar mobile game developer is what we have here, these guys print money. Some of it from me.
    To be fair, I think OP's criticism comes from a good place.
    In a few months I think we're all going to look back at this and laugh...
    Or we'll all be playing Future Revolution?
    Now just do me a favor and look at the first letter in every line of this post and tell me what it spells
    Unitman said:

Come on... It's not a terrible suggestion to roll the build back to a stable one.
    One of the first things I thought of was they should roll the build back.
    Months ago I went to a few dev boards to see if other games have had this issue.
    pretty much if you want a stable game - don't update unity. lol.
    Everyone needs to realize they don't want the game to run bad either.
    Now I think they need to update it for a lot of reasons we probably don't realize. Ease of ability to update
    stability, better animations for champs.
    A million dollar mobile game developer is what we have here, these guys print money. Some of it from me.
    To be fair, I think OP's criticism comes from a good place.
    In a few months I think we're all going to look back at this and laugh...
    Or we'll all be playing Future Revolution?
    Now just do me a favor and look at the first letter in every line of this post and tell me what it spells

Started playing future revolution, looks promising.
  • WarrenG18WarrenG18 Posts: 1
    I have a SUGGESTION update and revamp the crystal system! How much freaking money are you going to make me spend just so i can get the SAME GOSH DANG character over and over again, specifically their silver or bronze versions! This has a to be the most annoying thing about this game.
  • RedoxRedox Posts: 23
    That's a lot easier said than done. It would be way less time efficient to go back to an earlier state and add everything back in rather than to just fix those bugs. If you want to fix a bug, then fix it. That's like building a house but realising you missed a few bricks and instead of finishing that you tear it down to build a new one.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    For those of you saying that the best way to mitigate the current issues is to roll back to a previous version of the game, they can't. In a previous thread Kabam pointed out that they don't have any previous copies on file it's just the one version that has been updated into what it currently is.

For those of you saying that the best way to mitigate the current issues is to roll back to a previous version of the game, they can't. In a previous thread Kabam pointed out that they don't have any previous copies on file it's just the one version that has been updated into what it currently is.

Moral of the story, they should have kept copy of older version.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Moral of the story, they should have kept copy of older version.
    That's not how any of this works. Gotta love the people who don't have any programming experience speaking like they know it all. Must be great in fantasy world.
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    Plus I doubt you can roll back a server like you could your laptop.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    If it was so easy to roll back to a previous version, Windows 10 would never have existed past 6 hours