**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost can’t phase recoil with hood on the team

Hey kabam.
The timing is totally off when we try to phase recoil with hood on the team.

I would like to know if you already looking into this issue?

Comments

• GuktugGuktug Posts: 67
    Yup I've been noticing the same thing for the past few days.
  • cs89518cs89518 Posts: 23
    I noticed a similar thing when fighting the nameless hyperion in summoner showdown where I was most of the time unable to phase quickly enough before he activated his sp3 after throwing my special so I'd take damage. Probably the same bug that's just altered the time in which you can dash back after throwing a special
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

Has this bug even been acknowledged by Kabam? Ghost is for sure in the top 5 most used champs and this is truly unacceptable

It's not a bug.. I'm trying to find their comment where they said that the recovery time from her L2 has been changed.. when i find it i'll update this response with the link..
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Has this bug even been acknowledged by Kabam? Ghost is for sure in the top 5 most used champs and this is truly unacceptable

It's not a bug.. I'm trying to find their comment where they said that the recovery time from her L2 has been changed.. when i find it i'll update this response with the link..
    I’m pretty sure it and all champion then
  • Kacar99Kacar99 Posts: 56
    we're still waiting for an answer Kabam!
    Ghost cant phase recoil with hood on the team. Why do you not answer??
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Taking bets on:
    1) Incoming Fix via update to the synergy description.
    2) It was a frame rate fix
    3) The description of recoil does not allow for bypassing the damage so it's working as intended.
    4) Kabam admits it's an actual bug and it will be fixed in an upcoming release.
  • IkthulisIkthulis Posts: 122
    Watching the video, it just looks like you were too slow. You can see the Recoil coming up first and then you Phase. So, if it’s always like that, then it’s meant to be that way. I’m not saying I know, I’m just saying I would assume anyways.

Also, excessively tagging the Kabam peeps probably earns you the silence.
  • Kabam Boo said:

Our team is aware of this and will look into it. Does anyone have a video of how it was working before and how it's working now? If so, please feel free to share it here.

Here is how it used to work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y6F-H_m6p0 First Level 2 recoil damage phased at 0:35, again at 0:56, again at 1:16, again at 1:41, and continuing through the fight.
  • AndremlopesAndremlopes Posts: 82
    Kabam Boo said:

Our team is aware of this and will look into it. Does anyone have a video of how it was working before and how it's working now? If so, please feel free to share it here.

Please keep us informed… we are waiting for a fix!!
    Any update about the issue?
    Yoooo kabam let’s go and give us an update. This issue with ghost has been going on too long and it’s a serious one. When can we expect it’s been fixed??
    edited September 2021
    Will this issue be fixed for the upcoming update?
    Not sure how many times we have to ask for an update.
    kabam when can we expect a fix? Give us an update.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Yeah its still broken, not the biggest problem imo, but its annoying in war when your losing 5%