**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why I can’t fight the GM, frame by frame

2»

Comments

• severedtrevorseveredtrevor Posts: 46
    What was reeeally frustrating for me was when I swiped back for that GM L1, got the dexterity callout, but still got hit by it anyway. That is throw-your-phone-at-a-wall frustrating.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

I just swipe back when the unblockable word comes on. 😬

Did that, failed a ton. Don't know whether it was due to the dex bug or this frame issue, but unfortunately with the state of the game, can't say.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited August 2021
    We had 2 weeks to farm, should have been auto fighting v7 2.2 and farming pots from ROL instead of complaining on forums, sry for being harsh, just trying to be real
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    So that means i should be dumping items into act 6 instead?
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

xNig said:

I just swipe back when the unblockable word comes on. 😬

You’re lucky that worked for you, if you look at my screenshots the dex had to register as on screen text virtually the same frame as the unblockable. So I had to dex much earlier. That means without other cues getting it right is really down to fate.

If possible can you upload the video about your successful and unsuccessful dex? Thanks.
    I want to get a clearer idea about the dex timing.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I didn't catch proof but at one point I dexed early by accident, just getting space, didn't trigger dexterity word and then the beam went through me, like a phase or missed special.

There is something funky with the special compared to act 6, undoubtedly.
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Y'all even got compensation yesterday and people still gonna complain smh
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Y'all even got compensation yesterday and people still gonna complain smh

a) Kabam specifically said in their compensation in-game mail that game issues weren't fixed.

b) This thread was made before compensation came out.

c) Compensation isn't the end-all be-all. People have the right to complain about their issues as that's one of the few ways that game devs will be aware of these issues.
  • Y'all even got compensation yesterday and people still gonna complain smh

You didnt get compensation? You did, didnt you. If you have nothing constructive to add, be on your way.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    Do champs like Mr Sinister not work here? E.g. blocking unblockable specials?