**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

becoming cav before monthly calendar resets

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
edited August 2021 in Strategy and Tips
pls help need immediate advice which champs I should bring in 6.1.6 quest.
only got 700+ units left, Im out of revives cause of 6.1.5 crossbone's poison but I made it passed him.

so who should I bring to take down Sentinel? and are my units enough?
thanks in advance
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Doom, venom and sparky could be boss killers. Your path run should be easy too with that 6 star roster
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Just did it now!
    though I don't have a poison immune champ ranked up for 6.1.5 Crossbones, my Wolverine with his healingg ability made it doable just chipping away CB's health. used a few revives from the compensation, thanks for that Kabam.
    and for 6.1.6 Sentinel, Starky was my MVP.

Shannok said:

Doom, venom and sparky could be boss killers. Your path run should be easy too with that 6 star roster

I only used Angela from my 6* to deal with Havok. Used AA for Moonknight, Heimdall, 2x Wolverines, Sup. IM and Angela.
    my Doom for Groot.
    and Venom for some damage to Sentinel.
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79
    edited August 2021
    can i pass 5.6 with my champs, i’m in 5.3.1
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Halala said:

Umm 5.6? Do you mean 5.4.6? Also please make your own thread for this, it will be better so we won’t spam unnecessary notifications for SHIELD4AGENT
    Halala said:

maybe post your full roster as 4* are still useful for all of Act 5.
  • i used r4 stark enhanced for boss kinda long fight but shocks do good damage and arc overload path wasnt much bs bring any armor champ for havok and you are good to go. GOOD LUCK! :)