**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How long do y'all want me to hold my shards?

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
Aight here's the sitch: I want hercules, I want kitty pride. They are going to be in different featured crystals.

Do I

a) Spend all my shards now, it's more fun and your going to be trolled by rng anyways.

b) Wait another month and a bit and pop 50k+ shards for hercules

c) wait bare time and open 90k+ shards for kitty, new champs coming out. And this crystal is around gifting which historiclaly has had a great pool.

How long do y'all want me to hold my shards? 30 votes

Pop them all now!
40%
RaganatorMysterioTimeGenesisRenaxqqBeastDadHoodie25DarkKnight646Nalak8CmaroSamuraiJack06Konstant45AidenTheWise 12 votes
Wait and pop some Hercules featureds
40%
Captain_007_CupidLiquidkoldRookiieTheSupremeFiiNCHBuffBeastMasterzxProPro2004_Ace2319ThePredator1001Warlockjr 12 votes
Patience.
20%
smy168RockypantherxHilbert_unbeatable2king_ov_scrubsBlôdletterSchnoodle 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Go for Herc, then when his crystal is over, or if you get him, go for Kitty when her Crystal gets there.

Over that time you’ll open the same amount of crystals, let’s say 10 for simplicity. You can get 5 before Herc’s feature ends, and you can get another 5 before Kitty’s ends.

Option A) you go for all 10 on Kitty, sure you may miss them all, but if you get her on the first try you’ll regret not having those other 9 for Herc.

Option B) If you go for 5 on Herc, you can stop when you get him, or if you don’t get him you can go for Kitty when the feature resets with your other 5.

Either way, you will have exactly the same odds to pull a feature champ so you can’t make a decision on the outcome of the Crystal by RNG. But with option A there is a chance to be disappointed if you get Kitty right away, since you missed out on Herc.

Option A has a better chance to get Kitty, but 0 chance to get Herc. Option B has an equal chance to get both. I’d go option B.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Always gotta remember to make points option 1 and 2, not option a and b

Always forget that A and b) uppercase turns into option B)
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Go for Herc, then when his crystal is over, or if you get him, go for Kitty when her Crystal gets there.

Over that time you’ll open the same amount of crystals, let’s say 10 for simplicity. You can get 5 before Herc’s feature ends, and you can get another 5 before Kitty’s ends.

Option A) you go for all 10 on Kitty, sure you may miss them all, but if you get her on the first try you’ll regret not having those other 9 for Herc.

Option B) If you go for 5 on Herc, you can stop when you get him, or if you don’t get him you can go for Kitty when the feature resets with your other 5.

Either way, you will have exactly the same odds to pull a feature champ so you can’t make a decision on the outcome of the Crystal by RNG. But with option A there is a chance to be disappointed if you get Kitty right away, since you missed out on Herc.

Option A has a better chance to get Kitty, but 0 chance to get Herc. Option B has an equal chance to get both. I’d go option B.

Good point. I think thats the plan.

Always gotta remember to make points option 1 and 2, not option a and b

Always forget that A and b) uppercase turns into option B)

Some more feedback I appreciate it.

Thank you and may your steel ever be bitter.