**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation is really nice .... If you are Thronebreaker

Dear Kabam,

Im a cavalier player who has 7.2 done , yet Rng decided to have 39k of 2 t5cc frags and 10 20k from others so I can't get TB. Why do you hate Cavs so much ??

Comments

• dirt13jrdirt13jr Posts: 177 ★★
    it does suck for me cuz im cav and im almost done 7.2, every time i go for the 25% crystals it literally never lands on science which is what i need
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    My sympathy for this line of argument is non-existent.

I have an ally mate and personal friend who has been grinding for units and farming pots like crazy to make his first GM run next month. He’s hit one or two quests a week in 6.3 and 6.4 over the last month plus. He got all 9 SoP points he could get (mainly by watching Buddy Lee use his iHulk and trying to replicate the fights).

His last ~15 T5 frag pulls have not been mutant, and he’s been less than 2% from a mutant T5 for more than two months.

His solution: keep at it. T5c frag from the relief package finally gave him mutant and he R3’d his Sunspot, leaving just the GM between him and TB.

Lucky at last? Sure—but lucky and putting himself in the right position.

Dr. Zola
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Summer of Pain was a huge charity case for Cav players. Slog your way through 9 fights and it’s yours. I’m sorry you weren’t good enough to do that but somehow think you deserve the highest progression title in the game.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I am cav and was quite pleased with 5* nexus and enough 6* shards to open a feature 6*. Granted my RNG was meh for both, but I'll take it.
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Change your profile picture from a tough Sovjet hero to little girl Parker or something alike.

The Sovjet Guardian wouldn’t start such a whining forum post

Cheers!
  • NanibannuNanibannu Posts: 13
    Kabam if u really care for all ur player base then listen and respond to me i became thronebreaker but haven't received any compensation yet .even in urs bug situation I played game every single day and now I need justice
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Dear Kabam,

Im a cavalier player who has 7.2 done , yet Rng decided to have 39k of 2 t5cc frags and 10 20k from others so I can't get TB. Why do you hate Cavs so much ??

You're lucky.

I had 30-35k of each type before I got one of them to cross over the limit and get a fully formed t5cc.

It seems harsh but it is what it is and tbh the compensation is probably not that different between CAV and TB.

Cav and TB titles have a lot of disparity when it comes to content but compensation ain't it.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Are you trying to disagree farm?
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Piling on more - TB compensation is not necessarily better than Cavalier compensation. Yes, a Nexus is generally better than shards, but most people who open a Nexus don't get a champion they are excited about (on the forums most of the people post about their Nexus where its either really good or really bad).

TB compensation isn't that much better aside from that. If you look at it from the SOP perspective, since TB have objectives to complete, they are theoretically fighting each week 2-4 fights to get objectives and completion point, compared to 1 fight the Cavs would need to do to get a completion point. Of course it varies by player skill and roster options, but logically? More fights -> more chances to encounter bugs.

If someone faces more bugs, they should logically be compensated more. Compensation compensates for what was lost - units, potions, items. The shards/nexus are just a bonus to the compensation itself. And yet, the compensation, while 'better', is not truly better.

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Maybe try exploring content to get t5cc, bro you got fine enough compensation, stop crying and do some actual content
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Nexus crystals are the opiate of the masses. At least Kabam is hoping that is the case.
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    DrZola said:

I have an ally mate and personal friend who has been grinding for units and farming pots like crazy to make his first GM run next month. He’s hit one or two quests a week in 6.3 and 6.4 over the last month plus. He got all 9 SoP points he could get (mainly by watching Buddy Lee use his iHulk and trying to replicate the fights).

His last ~15 T5 frag pulls have not been mutant, and he’s been less than 2% from a mutant T5 for more than two months.

His solution: keep at it. T5c frag from the relief package finally gave him mutant and he R3’d his Sunspot, leaving just the GM between him and TB.

Dr. Zola

People keep at it, but it is frustrating to know how much rng plays a part. I had good rng and got 4 out of 5 2% to hit mutant in the store this past month to get TB. I had GM and 7.1 GP both hit mutant and 3500 arena units for selector, so my rng was good. Others are past me in content and skill and are still waiting. They do keep working at it, but still can be disappointing.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Comp packages for Cav and TB were similar, with a pretty fair distance between them, maybe TB one was a little worse, considering. That said. packages overall were disappointing because of luck of a serious potions/revives ratio. I expected at the very least 5 team ones of each based on the amount of units we spent during these 2 months.

I also agree that with SoP around, there s no excuse to not be a TB already, since you already completed Act 6, and you only had to make a catalyst. The only players that didn't get the TB title after SoP, are the ones that were stuck in a quest in Act 6 before the bugs, and couldn't get past that point because of them. Personally I have two complete t5cc, but not using them yet, because I was stuck in bleed me Medusa. I did tried and finished this, with 25 single revives last week, but I don't try to progress even further because of the bugs still there, and especially the lags in every fight, and AI hitting me after 3rd hit of my combo with a special. So, no TB for me yet, but you, have no excuse.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

People keep at it, but it is frustrating to know how much rng plays a part. I had good rng and got 4 out of 5 2% to hit mutant in the store this past month to get TB. I had GM and 7.1 GP both hit mutant and 3500 arena units for selector, so my rng was good. Others are past me in content and skill and are still waiting. They do keep working at it, but still can be disappointing.
    Agreed it can get demoralizing. My buddy was beyond frustrated.

I had similar issues end of last year trying to pull mutant. Nothing went my way, and it feels like the last hurdle is insurmountable.

Then some people pull all one class and get there with little struggle. It is what it is. Only thing you can do is keep giving yourself chances.

Dr. Zola