**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Issue with the compensation…

Content over past 2 months (thronebreaker and cav)

-x2 event quests
-x1 side quest
-x9 act 6+ level bosses or harder
-x6 paths of multiple act 6+ bosses
-People becoming thronebreaker doing Corinna’s challenges
-Normal act and variant content
- I’m sure I’m missing a couple

= 10-15 revives

The other compensation items were incredible, but the revives in my opinion are INCREDIBLY under thought; please leave other content that I missed in the list below :). I am aware of the SOP compensation for 3 revives which was a slap in the face and the previous revive compensation, but the bug is still happening. Kabam will there be more revive compensation once the bug is fixed?

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    edited August 2021
    Did you count in the 5 40% team revives and 10 40% single ones we got in previous packages? I hear most people mention 15 revives in this package, but noone talks about the other two we recieved earlier...

Edit: I see it in the original post mentioned, my bad. However I still don't see why you said 15 revives are underwhelming, when in total we got 10+3+15 solo and 5 team (28 solo, 5 team total).
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 632 ★★★
    Honestly I happy with the compensation! Although I do think they could of kicked in a bit more. A lot of players were held back or spent way more on content. I know I spend a lot on just doing normal stuff. With the way the game was lagging and control issues I died more to easy fights with no fault of my own. So ya it could been a lot better especially for how long this issue has been going on and still going on. I wonder if there will be another one being there is still an issue with the game lagging and dex issue?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Honestly I happy with the compensation! Although I do think they could of kicked in a bit more. A lot of players were held back or spent way more on content. I know I spend a lot on just doing normal stuff. With the way the game was lagging and control issues I died more to easy fights with no fault of my own. So ya it could been a lot better especially for how long this issue has been going on and still going on. I wonder if there will be another one being there is still an issue with the game lagging and dex issue?

Considering they mentioned in the message with that it was an ongoing issue, it's fair to say that down the road there may be a supplemental compensation, however if they do I wouldn't expect it anytime in the immediate future..
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I'm glad you remembered to include "slap in the face." It's not a real forum complaint post without that.