Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

More 6* R4s are coming!! T6B and T3A Daily Cards

AlecFantasticAlecFantastic Posts: 160 ★★★
This showed up in my main page a moment ago and then disappeared after I switched screens to the fight page and came back. Interesting

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 1,055 ★★★★
    Not surprising at all.
  • AlecFantasticAlecFantastic Posts: 160 ★★★
    Did anyone else happen to see this because it disappeared for me so I’m not sure if it was supposed to be there or not?

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 999 ★★★★
    wouldn't be able to r4 unless that's enough to form one each by the end(which I highly doubt). I'd bank on saying it's probably going to be 25% for t5b/t3a AT BEST, 15%-25% T5cc selector probably, and also probably a hundo bomb to purchase lol.

Depending what else is offered I might pick it up.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,237 ★★★
    I'll definitely be interested in deals with T5CC and T6BC and T3A!!
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 999 ★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Tbh I really liked the 6* shard login calendar you could buy and might even prefer that.

100% same! I'm tryna build my shards for nimrod and kitty in Jan lmao
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 421 ★★★
    GarrettN said:

Tbh I really liked the 6* shard login calendar you could buy and might even prefer that.

I wish they give us a choice to renew the August Thronebreaker daily card. The secod I saw the banner for upcoming September cards and no shards or crystals in it so I can expand my roster, I was like ;

GarrettN said:

That was a really good one! I think they alternate between shards/crystals one month and then rank up resources the next. So maybe next month’s shards deal will be even better!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,756 ★★★★★
    Let the milking commence.

Dr. Zola
    edited September 1
    DrZola said:

Let the milking commence.

Dr. Zola

*Whales exist*

Kabam:

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 783 ★★★
    Oops, wrong thread.
    I don't belong here..
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 654 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

For the low low price of 99.99 you can get a single fragment of either t6b or t3a per day!!

Inaccurate, it'll cost 149.99 for that generous amount of resources