More 6* R4s are coming!! T6B and T3A Daily Cards

AlecFantasticAlecFantastic Posts: 154 ★★★
This showed up in my main page a moment ago and then disappeared after I switched screens to the fight page and came back. Interesting

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Not surprising at all.
  • AlecFantasticAlecFantastic Posts: 154 ★★★
    Did anyone else happen to see this because it disappeared for me so I’m not sure if it was supposed to be there or not?

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 999 ★★★★
    wouldn't be able to r4 unless that's enough to form one each by the end(which I highly doubt). I'd bank on saying it's probably going to be 25% for t5b/t3a AT BEST, 15%-25% T5cc selector probably, and also probably a hundo bomb to purchase lol.

Depending what else is offered I might pick it up.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,233 ★★★
    I'll definitely be interested in deals with T5CC and T6BC and T3A!!
  • NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 999 ★★★★
    GarrettN said:

Tbh I really liked the 6* shard login calendar you could buy and might even prefer that.

100% same! I'm tryna build my shards for nimrod and kitty in Jan lmao
  • ExHavokExHavok Posts: 419 ★★★
    GarrettN said:

Tbh I really liked the 6* shard login calendar you could buy and might even prefer that.

I wish they give us a choice to renew the August Thronebreaker daily card. The secod I saw the banner for upcoming September cards and no shards or crystals in it so I can expand my roster, I was like ;

GarrettN said:

That was a really good one! I think they alternate between shards/crystals one month and then rank up resources the next. So maybe next month’s shards deal will be even better!
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 5,737 ★★★★★
    Let the milking commence.

Dr. Zola
    edited September 1
    DrZola said:

Let the milking commence.

Dr. Zola

*Whales exist*

Kabam:

• SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 755 ★★★
    Oops, wrong thread.
    I don't belong here..
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 640 ★★★
    OGAvenger said:

For the low low price of 99.99 you can get a single fragment of either t6b or t3a per day!!

Inaccurate, it'll cost 149.99 for that generous amount of resources