**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 6r4 Poll

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Originally, I was going to take up Weapon X to r4, but after taking him up to r3, I realized that I just don’t care for playing him so he’ll continue to ride AW defense. That means I need to pick a new candidate and need to decide soon so I can pick the necessary catalysts from the SoP milestones selectors.
Options are split up by class

First 6r4 Poll 73 votes

Silver Surfer (sig200)
19%
RahultripathiAnnihilator13_walkerdogAgent_X_zzzScrubhandirt13jrReal_Madrid_76_2FlyGalaxyBombsherin_66qm44The_HoTUCangaceiroOrthoCresolAry_Beast 14 votes
Doom (sig70)
38%
DrZolaSpeedbumpCazAKTEKMoosetiptronicJuggerNotB_Dizzle_01MiekandKorgNo_oneukSarvanga1_EdeuinkFiiNCHRenaxqqJoshua_EiversPhillip14233BollandEthereality0casual0Cloudwalkerdarthlord44 28 votes
Void (Sig200)/RG (sig200)
10%
Ackbar67RockypantherxStevieManWonderEtjamaMother_FlerkenYodabolt21BuggyDClownjbxotiic 8 votes
Havok (sig133)/Prof X (Unawakened)/ Weapon X (sig21)
6%
pseudosaneErcarretSean_WhoFishWhistle13579rebel_ 5 votes
Shang Chi (unawakened)/Elsa (sig69)
8%
RockyshockyH3t3rpete8388JragonMaster170DawsManRiptide 6 votes
Ghost (sig183)
16%
causticWarlord5386Scopeotoe987JuliusCaesarMasterpuffTheNickster20LpooaNOOBis235Gr8TonyStarkCmaroSergeant_Hidr8__ 12 votes

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Do you care about prestige?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    That would be very unique choice but very solid choice. Would love to see that beast at highest rank.
    But if you care about prestige , you gotta rank doom or surfer
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Doom (sig70)
    I love me some ghost but for some reason feel compelled to not vote for her here. I feel like your resources are better spent on doom because he’s got prestige (which ghost definitely doesn’t have) and you’ll play him a lot more than surfer who’s also got prestige.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

Do you care about prestige?

Not really, all the options I included are high enough prestige for me.

While this is something that you should decide based on your needs, I would love to see more rank 4's apart from Doom lol.

I’m tempted to have my mystic option be Tigra, Man-Thing, or Mojo, but Doom is Doom. I still might go with one of my other mystics over him
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Silver Surfer (sig200)
    Prestige sweet as sugar
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Void?

Honestly, doesn't matter that much with content being as easy as they are now.
    xNig said:

Void?

Yeah that’s a good point.
    I’m leaning heavily towards Void, I use him everywhere.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

While this is something that you should decide based on your needs, I would love to see more rank 4's apart from Doom lol.

I’m tempted to have my mystic option be Tigra, Man-Thing, or Mojo, but Doom is Doom. I still might go with one of my other mystics over him
    If you don't care about prestige, I think you should go with who you enjoy the most. Me being miles away from a rank 4, can only say this.
    Among your options, I might go Professor X, just because I don't mind prestige much, and he's insane damage along with super-cool animations. Though he does have decent prestige.

People with similar seeking's might go Shang-chi too. Dude's got massive damage and clean animations.

Picking Void is quite understandable.

Now it's either prestige, fun to play champ, or for content.
  • Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 396 ★★★
    I would love to see what a r4 void is capable of
  • Shang Chi (unawakened)/Elsa (sig69)
    Elsa. Watch the forums erupt in flames
  • Havok (sig133)/Prof X (Unawakened)/ Weapon X (sig21)

xNig said:

Void?

You will regret it when you got to heal with pots that heal thimbleful pools of his massive health.

xNig said:

Void?

You will regret it when you got to heal with pots that heal thimbleful pools of his massive health.
    I’ll just run him with Killmonger
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Since it doesn't sound like you need any particular champ ranked up, I'll go with Havok. He's so fun to cheese certain content with by going up against nodes where you constantly get coldsnapped or something, and he just melts his opponents. The problem with that is that he, too, melts pretty quickly. He has enough energy resistance to simply not just die right away like most other champs would, but not really high enough to survive a whole path without potions or revives.

However, if you bump him up a rank...? I think he could benefit from a higher health pool. I've always felt that he has been a little on the squishy side, even in non-cheese matches. I saw a pretty massive increase in his usability in content when I r5'd my 5* and if you saw the same thing when you r3'd your 6*, I would recommend him. Simply for the fun of it. (If you didn't see any particular increase in his usability from that rank-up, then maybe not.)

However, I also love me some Void. He's such a beast. He'd be my #2 pick.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,761 Guardian
    edited September 2021
    I personally prefer havok, he is one of my favorites.
    void is my favorite but i refuse to rank him higher until they update these pitiful pots.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Doom (sig70)
    Imagine taking Ghost to R4 and seeing True Focus as a global for 7.3 and 7.4. Too risky IMO. I voted for Doom before reading that you use Void a lot, so really it's between those two for me. It just depends on whether you value prestige.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I think you should go tigra... Do something crazy and different. Plus she is so much fun to play.
    Werewrym said:

I think you should go tigra... Do something crazy and different. Plus she is so much fun to play.

I thought about that but if True Focus continues to be prevalent, I’m less inclined to rank her
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    My boy Prof X... If you don't care about prestige then it's hard to say, rank 4 will steamroll most content regardless, so until new content comes out where rank 4 champs will shine, it's quite hard to say.

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Void or Doom given your limited skills, more user friendly champs 😉
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★

Werewrym said:

I thought about that but if True Focus continues to be prevalent, I’m less inclined to rank her
    That’s fair, but even if you don’t go her do someone else that’s fun to play and not the standard, Doom, Surfer, etc. It’ll be cool to say “I’m the first with x champ at r4”.
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Silver Surfer (sig200)
    Voting for Silver surfer only for prestige.
    Werewrym said:

Werewrym said:

That’s fair, but even if you don’t go her do someone else that’s fun to play and not the standard, Doom, Surfer, etc. It’ll be cool to say “I’m the first with x champ at r4”.
    I’m gonna go with Void. I’m fairly confident I’ll be the first to have him at r4