**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

PSA For the Special Objectives

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Shang Chi's Challenge dropped today, and it's similar to Mulaney's challenge back in December. If you're planning on doing exploration of the whole thing, the first chapter has super low attack ratings. Use Bishop, Iceman, or Storm to get the objectives done easily

Comments

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Good call. Autoplaying the first quest = extremely easy objective completion. Thanks.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★

Shang Chi's Challenge dropped today, and it's similar to Mulaney's challenge back in December. If you're planning on doing exploration of the whole thing, the first chapter has super low attack ratings. Use Bishop, Iceman, or Storm to get the objectives done easily

F why didn’t I think of that. Thanks though, I haven’t finished all of the paths, just the completion
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 ★★★★★
    Good tip!
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★

Good call. Autoplaying the first quest = extremely easy objective completion. Thanks.

I would use three and four stars and get those objectives done first while on the low attack ratings. Not sure if you can autofight with those guys.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    those objectives are a big FU to anyone without a 6* of those .. need to instead find a 6* to fight!! LOL
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

those objectives are a big FU to anyone without a 6* of those .. need to instead find a 6* to fight!! LOL

Yea you can fight a 6* if I'm not misreading?
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

dot_ditto said:

Yeah it says to win a fight with or against.
    edited September 2021

dot_ditto said:

yeah .. need to find some .. (oh wait .. are there 6* targets in those side challenges? I hadn't looked yet ... only read that as using a 6* to fight ... )

edit no ... side quest only useful if you have one of the objective 6*'s .. :P boo
    dot_ditto said:

dot_ditto said:

yeah .. need to find some .. (oh wait .. are there 6* targets in those side challenges? I hadn't looked yet ... only read that as using a 6* to fight ... )

edit no ... side quest only useful if you have one of the objective 6*'s .. :P boo
    Duels or quests
    edited September 2021
    DawsMan said:

dot_ditto said:

dot_ditto said:

Duels or quests
    no duels ..

quests, arenas or incursions only ..

edit:
    and since arena and incursions are pretty much random ...

that means quests for the only real source of going after a 6* Bishop, iceman, Storm or Kitty ..

anyone know where one exists for low energy ??
    O.o
    dot_ditto said:

DawsMan said:

dot_ditto said:

dot_ditto said:

Duels or quests
    no duels ..

quests, arenas or incursions only ..
    6.1.4 (or maybe .3? the one with loki anyways) has a six star bishop pretty early in the path I think...
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    I’m assuming kitty at least will be a boss in the monthly quest, so you can get some of the points just doing those clears…
    Yeah so far . quick look:

Monthly quest, 2.1 .. has kitty as a boss, of course,
    and 1 path has iceman along the way.
    So that should help a bit ..

we'll have to see what else pops up as I explore this monthly EQ .. hopefully there's 7 of them around :pensive:
  • Up Up Down Down Challenge has no energy. Take someone to take down HT, take Iceman to low HP and finish him off with a Bishop, Iceman or Storm of your own, rinse and repeat.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    I have a 6 star storm pyramid x

But I guess this objective needs og storm

Rip
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    The objectives stack. So you can clear the entire quest auto and then claim all at the end.