**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R4 6* Stat Increase

DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
Disappointed.

We know that r3 six stars had a smaller increase of about 15% from r2 to 3. I assumed this was to slow the progression gap between five and 6 stars. Now that rank 4s are out tho, I see no reason to not increase the stats by a higher amount (the way 4 and 5 star stats have increased).

The explanation is probably Kabam trying to slow progression, especially six star progression down. I also know that no content requires R4 or even r3 six stars so that increase isn't really needed but its just too bad.

People have spent plenty of time and money to get this next rank and it seems like it is simply a prestige play.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    It's called ISO-immunity. The more ISO-8 you consume, the less effective it becomes. Just like panadol.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Disappointed.

We know that r3 six stars had a smaller increase of about 15% from r2 to 3. I assumed this was to slow the progression gap between five and 6 stars. Now that rank 4s are out tho, I see no reason to not increase the stats by a higher amount (the way 4 and 5 star stats have increased).

The explanation is probably Kabam trying to slow progression, especially six star progression down. I also know that no content requires R4 or even r3 six stars so that increase isn't really needed but its just too bad.

People have spent plenty of time and money to get this next rank and it seems like it is simply a prestige play.

Is it not the usual 30% increase from 2-3 and 3-4?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

DawsMan said:

Disappointed.

No, I don't think so. I could be wrong tho.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,762 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

ItsDamien said:

DawsMan said:

Disappointed.

No, I don't think so. I could be wrong tho.
    Being serious I believe I read somewhere that it's 19%.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

DawsMan said:

Disappointed.

2-3 is like 16% increase and apparently now 3-4 is 14%