**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What about the players who didn’t play SOP last week due to bugs.

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
One run costed me so much due to bugs, I didn’t attempt anymore. Time duration will be extended or it will reappear once the bugs are solved.
Frankly I would like play this content when there are no bugs.

Comments

• Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,300 ★★★★★
    Don’t think timer will be extended. I gave up on it after initial clear. Fine with whatever rewards I got from the clear. I do agree with you that they can leave this without any rewards for people to just play for fun once the bugs are all squashed.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I tried with the comp package last night and several attempts in a row I couldn’t even beat venom as I just kept dropping inputs mid combo and taking a combo to the face, games unplayable in higher content for me right now, it is fomo I like challenging content with good rewards but the level of frustration at all the bugs right now I’m getting over the game, I just had to leave it. would have loved a try at this without the bugs. and today’s update is worse, though it always seems to be terrible when new content drops,servers can’t seem to keep up when the players are all on at same time
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Lordabck said:

Primis00 said:

Lordabck said:

One run costed me so much due to bugs, I didn’t attempt anymore. Time duration will be extended or it will reappear once the bugs are solved.

Seems more like you have FOMO rn. It ran for 2 weeks and some people did it almost completely without revives WITH the bugs. You had plenty of time to do it.
    In a situation where I cannot dex his sp1 due to what do you expect me to do? I am not god. Just for one run i had to use like 40 revives,hope you know that people are having game play and some are not. For such bugs effect is moderate and for sone this issue is extreme. So don’t dare to question my skills. I am not asking for anything extra, I am just asking for fair play.
    Well, the problems/Bugs probably existed only on Android. On iPhone I had Parry Bug like once in a thousand Parry, so that could be the reason why enough players completed it itemless.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 238 ★★
    I did two paths and gave up due to how much it was costing me.

To be honest, my skill was costing me more than the bugs did. There were 100% times when parry wasn’t working or he broke my block for no reason.

If I spent 5 revives on bugs then the next 15 were on my poor gameplay.

• DraKulaDraKula Posts: 23
    edited September 2021
    Lordabck said:

You need to get gud
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Nah didn't even bother with it 😂
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

Lordabck said:

Seems more like you have FOMO rn. It ran for 2 weeks and some people did it almost completely without revives WITH the bugs. You had plenty of time to do it.
    "Some". Like 10 or so. With revives.
  • tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    Lordabck said:

In a situation where I cannot dex his sp1 due to what do you expect me to do? I am not god. Just for one run i had to use like 40 revives,hope you know that people are having game play and some are not. For such bugs effect is moderate and for sone this issue is extreme. So don’t dare to question my skills. I am not asking for anything extra, I am just asking for fair play.

40 revives?!? YEESH... Doesn't sound like a bug issue.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    tidusx2jr said:

Lordabck said:

40 revives?!? YEESH... Doesn't sound like a bug issue.
    YEESH...it sure does. If Parry fails, say, half the time, it gets tricky. If, like I did, you also have to deal with dexes either flat out failing or automagically turning into parries, it gets harder still. Especially when the final fight requires you to, say, Parry on demand (what a brilliant idea, given the state of the game!). I tried dexing, hoping those would become parries when that particular prompt came up - weird as hell playstyle (also, not overly effective) - but it gets costly. Fast. I could maybe dex GM's S1 one in ten times. Which is roughly eight succeful dexes less than I could when I explored act 6. So, yeah, That's also a bit of an issue. Expensive too.

I reckon it would have taken me at least 12k units to explore the final week. First content I haven't done. It just isn't feasible. For me, that is. YMMV. But I know plenty of great players who are in the same boat. Heck, a few joined my retirement alliance because of it. 40 revives is not a lot when you are seriously affected by these bugs. Unfortunately.
  • OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45
    Lordabck said:

Primis00 said:

Lordabck said:

You’re literally asking for extra time. Sorry you couldn’t manage but time to move on. They’ve compensated for the bugs. At this point no one’s out here feeling sorry for you.

• No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    It's definitely an issue with your gameplay. You cannot claim 40 deaths is due to the dex bug... that's just absurd.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Lordabck said:

Primis00 said:

Lordabck said:

Well, the problems/Bugs probably existed only on Android. On iPhone I had Parry Bug like once in a thousand Parry, so that could be the reason why enough players completed it itemless.
    I have an iPhone and got hit with the bug pretty hard. Mostly dex, parry, and specials not working. Sometimes I’d randomly throw a heavy or something weird too. Think maybe you just didn’t get it as bad as some other people.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,199 ★★★★★
    Big SAD for the effected.
    And sadly that's all there is.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    I don’t want anyone to feel sorry for me, some think 40 revives are lot, yes definable 40 revives are lot. When i completed Act 6.4 grandmaster it cost me 4 or 5 revives most. This were due to I don’t have skill to to it in one shot. Now this 40 revives are due one single reason Dexterity is not working properly, whole fight revolves around dexing Sp1. Sp1 beam of grand master register damage even without making contact, i was on venom path, that mean 3 blunders and gone. I feel good that i did in 40 revives, many people I know quite after using 20 revives.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    For those who are suffering parry/dex/evade bugs now, I'd say extension of SOP is meaningless, just let it go.
    Power through with revives/health defeat the meaning of fighting SOP.
    Remarks: I stop playing week 10 SOP after suffering serious dex issue when fighting GM, thus I give up and not trying anymore.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Parry bug, lag/jerk bugs, dex bugs, "rooted" bugs r still active...so we shd expect anth compensation?

Frankly, s much s I love the compensation..it only comes once..yet we want to play the game every day. without bugs.. so given a choice, I wud forego compensation if the bug issues r fixed..