Champion Spotlight - Nimrod
Nimrod is the ultimate Sentinel. Constructed in a timeline where Mutants have been completely wiped out by the superior, infinitely advancing robotic beings. Upon realization that it’s one directive to exterminate all Mutants was no longer possible within Nimrod's original timeline, this flawless, unstoppable force of destruction begins to jump to alternate timelines, ridding the multi-verse of abhorrent the Mutant scourge.
Nimrod is a tanky Mutant Hunting Champion capable of doling out insane bursts of Energy Damage. Nimrod has an offensive and defensive mode that will alternate on a timer, or can be switched manually. Using both modes correctly grants Protocol charges, which allow him to activate both simultaneously.
BASE STATS & ABILITIES
|Health||Attack||PI (Max Signature)|
|6-Star (Rank 3, Level 45)||37905||2994||13720|
Character Class: Tech
Basic Abilities: Robot Immunity, Cowardice, Power Drain
- High Defensive Stats
- Titan Protocol provides lots of powerful Armor Ups, critical hit damage resistance, and inflicts potent Cowardice effects on Opponents that launch Special Attacks.
- Energy Damage
- All of Nimrod's attacks deal Energy Damage, and his Special 1 inflicts a powerful, long duration Energy Vulnerability on the Opponent, increasing all outgoing damage.
- Mutant Hunter
- Blitz Protocol will allow Nimrod to shred Opponents that use common Mutant Abilities such as Prowess or Regeneration. Even when defending a Quest Node, Nimrod becomes a serious threat to any team with Mutants present.
- True Damage
- While Nimrod has High Armor Rating, his base health value is lower than average. Champions that ignore Armor Rating, or increase their attack based on the Opponents Armor Rating will make quick work of Nimrod.
- Block Penetration
- Nimrod requires landing a lot of Well-Timed Blocks to quickly generate his Armor Ups and enter his Eradicate Protocol. Champions that have Block Penetration will make him pay for this.
- Energy Resistance
- Energy Resistance will put a hard stop to any of Nimrod's outgoing damage.
The following Stats and Abilities are based on a Rank 5, Level 65, 5-Star Champion
When Defending a Quest Node:
- If Opponent fills a bar of Power, Inflict Passive Special Lock for 1.5 second(s).
- Advanced Robotics provides Immunity to Bleed & Poison effects.
- Armor Breaks cannot remove Armor Ups and suffer -100% Potency.
- All Attacks deal Energy Damage instead of Physical.
- Against Mutants, gain Immunity to Ability Accuracy Modification.
- Nimrod Starts in TITAN Protocol. Swap protocols every 11 seconds and when landing a 4th light attack in a basic Combo.
- On Start, and when the protocol timer expires, gain 1 Armor Up Buff. All personal Armor Ups provide +525 Armor Rating for 20 seconds.
- Gain 1 Protocol charge per unique ability applied by each Protocol during a Special Attack.
- Gain 1 Protocol charge when gaining Armor Up, and when the Opponent activates Prowess or Regeneration.
- At 10 Protocol charges, launch a Special Attack to activate ERADICATE Protocol for 16 seconds, combining the effects of TITAN and BLITZ Protocols.
- 20% Damage Reduction on all incoming Critical Hits. +25% potency per Armor Up.
- When the Opponent launches a Special Attack, Inflict a Cowardice Debuff reducing Special Attack damage by 40% for 15 seconds.
- Well-Timed Blocks create 1 Armor Up.
- Attacks have +929.6 Attack Rating. +25% Potency per Armor Up.
- When the Opponent launches a Special Attack, Inflict Power Drain, draining 150% of a bar of Power over 15 seconds.
- Attacks remove 1 Prowess and Regeneration, replacing it with a Shock Debuff dealing 464.8 Energy Damage over 1.5 seconds.
| Special 1: Nimrod unleashes a flurry of blows before blasting his Opponent with an energy blast.
| Special 2: Nimrod stuns his Opponent with a powerful front kick then releases several powerful waves of destructive energy.
| Special 3: Nimrod summons nearby expendable Sentinels to ensnare his Opponent, then obliterates everything in his path with a supercharged chest beam.
| Signature Ability - Zero Tolerance
WE ARE MANY: - Unique - with Nimrod, Sentinel, Coming Soon
- Robots: Gain +255 Attack Rating for each additional Nimrod or Sentinel on the team.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE - Unique - with Sentinel, Coming Soon
- Nimrod: Up to +25% Armor Rating based on missing Health.
- Robots: If a Robot is defeated. They gain a Self-Repair Cross-Fight effect to be consumed the next time they enter a Fight, Regenerating 15% of their missing health over 20 seconds. This effect ends early if Stunned.
NEW WAVE - Unique - with Coming Soon
- Nimrod: If a personal Shock effect is prevented by Immunity. Nimrod inflicts matching Incinerate Debuffs instead. Incinerate reduces Block Proficiency by 50% and prevents the activation of Perfect Block.
- Robots: +5% Combat Power Rate for each Shock on the Opponent. Max 50%.
ADVANCED INTELLIGENCE - Unique - with Ultron, Ultron Prime
- Nimrod: Reduce Opponent Purify and Nullify Ability Accuracy by 50%.
- Robots: 50% Chance to inflict a Stun Debuff lasting 1.5 seconds when performing a Well-Timed block on a non-contact attack.
TERMINATED - Unique - with Storm, Kitty Pryde
- Nimrod: Unblockable Special Attacks create 1 Armor Up per defeated Mutant in a Quest. Up to 5.
- Storm: If failing to activate Stun during a Special 1, gain an indefinite Dormant Prowess that initializes when launching a Special 2. Each increases Special Attack Damage by 100% for 20 seconds. Max 5.
- Kitty Pryde: Heavy Attacks are guaranteed critical hits. Cooldown 8 seconds.
Liquid Courage / Double Edge / Recoil
- As a Robot. Nimrod is Immune to the effects of Bleed and Poison. Allowing him to gain the bonus attack rating from these masteries for free.
- Once Recoil damage begins to stack up, launch a Special 3 in Titan Mode to regenerate some health.
- Nimrod's Blitz Mode Special 3 deals a lot of damage when the Opponent is low on health. The Assassin mastery synergizes perfectly with it. Pushing that damage even further.
- Nimrod relies on his Well-Timed block a lot to generate Armor Ups. Anything that softens the blow of chip damage will go a long way.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on