**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Time for a CQC Challenge with Shang-Chi!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    That's the point of the Node. Do I think it needs it? Personally it's too over-the-top for my tastes. Chapter 2 is too punsihing for my enjoyment. Still, making it harder is the point of it. Limiting what you can do to counter Nodes is a part of that process. It just happens to be the newest Node that stops people up.

That's the point of the Node. Do I think it needs it? Personally it's too over-the-top for my tastes. Chapter 2 is too punsihing for my enjoyment. Still, making it harder is the point of it. Limiting what you can do to counter Nodes is a part of that process. It just happens to be the newest Node that stops people up.

It’s not about making it harder, it’s about removing the wrong champs as options for the wrong reasons. I was gonna use Elsa and Mr Negative for fun. Because I can’t use them, I’ve decided to use probably better options objectively in horseman gambit. He’s amazing for this quest, but I wanted to enjoy myself with Mr Negative and Elsa

I know your opinion on this node, so I’m not gonna debate that. But deep down you know that design choices that reduce fun players can have is not going to be good for a game. Nothing would be game breaking about letting Mr Negative and Elsa into this quest and you know that.

I completely agree options limited make it harder, but only because they limit quake and ghost. Don’t limit other champs too.
    You keep approaching this Node as if it's only to stop Ghost and Quake, but the Node does what it says it does.
    Also, there's no guarantee that we will do a Quest at this level and get to use whoever we want just for fun. Restricting options has been a part of the game as long as I can remember.
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Posts: 230 ★★
    I’m really not understanding why in chapter 2 of said special event there are exploration rewards, when you can only complete the last part in one run... 🤔
  • Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Just use the nodes for your benefit if possible with yr roster, corvus is doing great, only problem I faced with him was hit monkey, but doable if ready to throw some revives at him
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I was hoping to change things up and try out Stryfe for this challenge....RIP.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I just got done doing the second chapter with all 5/65s: Aegon, Wolvie, Apoc, Guardian, and Fury. It took a total of 22 single revives and 4 team revives to power through it with Aegon. I had a great bit of fun doing this. It's worth noting that it's absolutely possible to do this much cheaper, but I'm not concerned about using revives because there's nothing else for me to use them on right now.
    A bit drastic to say just because of one Node.

A bit drastic to say just because of one Node.

Not when it’s being put in all the content it would be useful to have an R4
    All the content. Boss Island, and a couple of the hardest content pieces released, and suddenly it's all the content.
    Oh, well then that must mean Ghost is useless.
    People are dramatizing the addition of this Node. There are 200 Champs appx.
    Rillian said:

Ghost is being phased out, just like how blade couldn’t find his danger sense in new content.

She’ll be a roster curio in a year or so, a temporary rank up for new players to get past old content…

Not that I agree completely, but the game wouldn't continue if the same Champs and mechanics remained on top forever. It's been the cycle as long as I've been playing.
    THERE IS NO BEST.
    Any Champ that is at the top for a time will eventually be replaced as new ones come in. People categorize and cherry pick because that's the tendency for them to have favorites. However, no Champ will be the best forever. Not in this game.