**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ebony Maw Appreciation Post

Ebony Maw is a beyond god tier champion who needs to be appreciated more by the community of marvel contest of champions.

Show me your Ebony Maws below.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    He's no bgt sorry. If we were to place him on the infamous tierlist, he'd be god or solid god.

That said he is very fun to play champ with nice damage
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @Eb0ny-O-M4w I'm impressed with Ebony Maw, +1 in his fans' list
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Have you ever heard of Maw Noel?

the only maw I like
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Ebony Maw - beyond god tier pre-nerf. Was so good they had to release him as a noodle. Amazing back story. My membership to the fan club will be deferred until he gets justice.
  • Captain_MonticaCaptain_Montica Posts: 317 ★★
    His designer mentioned that he was God tier before kabam decided to nerf him to the ground
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★

His designer mentioned that he was God tier before kabam decided to nerf him to the ground

Agree. Designer also told that if you master any champions animations, you could take them to next level. I would definitely try this with Ebony Maw.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Who needs Ebony Maw when you have Groot
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Hear me, and rejoice. You are about to get slapped by the hands of a children of thanos
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,252 ★★★★
    edited September 2021

When I pulled Ebony Maw from the compensation package.. I felt I had 'deteriorating mind', if what Kabam Broccoli said was true that Ebony Maw was supposed to be too OP > Dr Doom.. and Kabam character designer had to nerf him to the ground as he puts it.. then why after the supposed buffs, Maw is still not anything like the powerful Ebony Maw from Black Order who easily fought Dr Strange. NOW he is ok.. maybe in low demi-god level but still Squidward in my book. just thought about this and yeah Dr Strange was also nerfed to the ground after Update 12.0.. maybe to make it easier for Squidward.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    psp742 said:

When I pulled Ebony Maw from the compensation package.. I felt I had 'deteriorating mind', if what Kabam Broccoli said was true that Ebony Maw was supposed to be too OP > Dr Doom.. and Kabam character designer had to nerf him to the ground as he puts it.. then why after the supposed buffs, Maw is still not anything like the powerful Ebony Maw from Black Order who easily fought Dr Strange. NOW he is ok.. maybe in low demi-god level but still Squidward in my book. just thought about this and yeah Dr Strange was also nerfed to the ground after Update 12.0.. maybe to make it easier for Squidward.

Oh
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★

And the best part? I use him more than my Claire, which is never