**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should the SQ be nerfed/ reward buff

2»

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    For me personally it's not gonna be worth it. With 7.3 around the corner I think I'll be saving my pots & units.

I think it would cost me more to explore the last chapter of this quest then it would 7.3 😂
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★

Where's the "I hate challenging content, just give me the rewards option".

Seriously. What happened to people beating content with their skills.

I assume you've finished it without expending any items at all? Pardon us, but not everyone shares your reflexes and skills, oh Great One.

I'd assume one with your skills would've been among the finalists in Summoner Showdown, but I've never seen your name up there though. Strange....
    Actually if youve ever seen my posts, you'd know I'm not a Summoner showdown finalist type. I also have zero desire to compete in that type of event. I'm not as skilled as those guys and have no desire to be in videos either.

I fully believe that this community can't make up it's mind when it comes to what they want from content. This is open to almost everyone. Cav players got thier undies in a bunch when they couldn't do the Gauntlet, now they have something that gives decent rewards and all the sudden it's too hard or not enough.

We've been begging for more T5cc selectors and now we have it as a reward and all the sudden, it's not worth it.

The quest can be done, it just takes some thinking and preparation.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,866 ★★★★★

Where's the "I hate challenging content, just give me the rewards option".

Seriously. What happened to people beating content with their skills.

I assume you've finished it without expending any items at all? Pardon us, but not everyone shares your reflexes and skills, oh Great One.

I'd assume one with your skills would've been among the finalists in Summoner Showdown, but I've never seen your name up there though. Strange....
    that's not how that works . you can appreciate difficult content and the rewards without actually being one of those whom the content is made for, or to be precise, those who can do it itemless. just because you can't be on the summoner showdown does not mean you lose the right to comment on content.
    No, but just because you're skilled to a certain level doesn't mean you put others down. Everyone is at varying stages of experience in the game, and if someone is complaining about content that is objectively hard then you can either provide suggestions/ideas on how to overcome it, or you can disagree and *respectfully* suggest some places where they can build skill. This man has been rude and stuck-up almost always on the Forums, and he should realise that there's nothing special about him, and that he's just another player. Unless you've reached the pinnacle of perfection like some players (MSD and Bero Man, for instance), then telling people to "git gud" when you yourself aren't gud yet is just pathetic and hypocritical.

Tl;dr- Anyone who just says git gud to a post that's genuinely seeking advice/ taking players' opinions should shut up and work on becoming the best themselves if they don't want to sound like clowns.
    This post is not seeking advice. It's 100% complaining about the rewards and the difficulty.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I had to remind myself the year was still 2021 when I saw the rewards for this
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    The choice is easy enough... prepare to use a shed load of resources to get it done or don't and be happy with the Ch1 rewards. I've decided on the latter and choose to use resources elsewhere.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    Leave it it’s the right difficulty and right rewards
    Noodes_ said:

Invade is garbage

It's designed to encourage a no-block playstyle. Which doesn't always necessarily mean flashy, intercept style game play. There are many conservative no-block playstyle methods out there as well. It's our choice which method to adopt. Nodes like this are meant to make us break away from what we are used to. Parry heavy, parry 5 hit, etc. It's how we grow as players. And what this games about. Learning new techniques, characters, play styles... it's what makes this game complex and interesting.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Buff rewards difficulty the same
    I feel like this is the type of a difficulty the top players have been calling for. It is hard and long. At last there is a challenge for those players. And with 6* r4 coming soon, we need much MUCH higher difficulty levels. This is the difficulty we should be seeing for 6* r3, no way for a r4