**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation and Progression titles

Okay so years past when kabam has did some sort of compensation and you push to the next progression title you usually receive that compensation. I pushed cav on my mini within one day of compensation being sent out thinking I would be able to get those as well. Really kinda sad kabam fixed this wonderful staple of the game.

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    It was never supposed to work like that
  • Kyllak11Kyllak11 Posts: 97
    Not really abuse when I pushed cav with a underdeveloped roster. Plus it was something kabam has freely said was apart of the game, so how is it abuse?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Kyllak11 said:

Okay so years past when kabam has did some sort of compensation and you push to the next progression title you usually receive that compensation. I pushed cav on my mini within one day of compensation being sent out thinking I would be able to get those as well. Really kinda sad kabam fixed this wonderful staple of the game.

You're sad you couldn't exploit the game?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Something that was bonus, has now been eradicated. You should not be upset. The compensation was bonus, kabam didn't need to give it to you. Being able to claim it twice was not owed to you. Dually this applies.

Kyllak11 said:

It was never a exploit
    Kyllak11 said:

Kyllak11 said:

It was never a exploit
    Kabam never sat down and said hey lets let them collect rewards and comp twice.
    DawsMan said:

Kyllak11 said:

Kyllak11 said:

It was never a exploit
    Just like they never said I’m years past when compensation was progression based that you could moved to the next title and receive that compensation.
    Kyllak11 said:

DawsMan said:

Kyllak11 said:

Kyllak11 said:

It was never a exploit
    Just like they never said I’m years past when compensation was progression based that you could moved to the next title and receive that compensation.
    yur just like that. They didn't say it this time and it didn't happen. My point is you are owed nothing and its nbd.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Kabam loves their silent nerfs. 😉

Facts…these other people don’t seem to understand
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Kyllak11 said:

Kyllak11 said:

It was never a exploit
    Correct. It wasn't an exploit. However they were very clear when the subject came up that if you could do it, it was acceptable, but they in no way made any guarantees that it would continue because it wasn't an intended outcome.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Kyllak11 said:

Facts…these other people don’t seem to understand
    Annnnd you don't understand sarcasm.