**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we please see a decrease of difficulty in the Shang Chi SQ???

ChimpsChimps Posts: 114 β˜…
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey! Look I'm not whining, or complaining. Just expressing my discontent with this month's SQ. I am newly Cav, just hit 500K, and am fairly new to the game. I don't have the biggest roster or the deepest pockets and would love to see my first T5cc (which I would be able to get after exploration of this month's SQ). I have 100% the entire first chapter with ease but the dramatic increase of difficulty in the second chapter is outrageous. SoP had bosses showcasing 700K health pools with moderately difficult nodes and seemingly challenging bosses. But this is a whole new level. A path of 5 champs (6 including the boss) each posing 600K health pools, sure you can take in multiple champs to take the path but honestly, the nodes are hell. And accumulated rewards from SoP totalled up to be much better than this quest. I and many others I am sure are going to hate this month since all we will be able to get is a 5* crystal, which I will certainly enjoy πŸ™„, whilst whales and huge accounts enjoy 20% of a T5cc, as well as 15k 6* shards. Please can we see a nerf, even if it is the nodes being changed so we can more easily and conveniently get the rewards needed from this quest? Thank you. I appreciate the generosity involved in giving 15K 6* shards and a T5cc selector in this months SQ but I don't really like the bar being set so high for the accounts who will be able to do this content. I was watching good old Seatin just earlier today and the exploration of the quest took him an hour and a half and roughly half a dozen revives with the majority of his team being R3 6*s. Please can we see a decrease in difficulty... Please?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
Β«13

Comments

• W2TERW2TER Posts: 29 β˜…
    I honestly think the rewards are pretty decent for the difficulty
  • ChimpsChimps Posts: 114 β˜…
    TyEdge said:

Chimps said:

Does anyone agree with me or am I speaking nonsense and making a fool of myself asking for a nerf of this content? 😁

The latter. The history of these challenges - Mulaney, Champion, whatever - is that the second chapter is an absolute bear for the most advanced players.

In less than 12 hours, you 100%ed the part designed for you, and you got a 5-star plus other resources. Stop it.
    That's the thing though. Content like this challenges even the most elite player base. And all for a 10% Selector and 15K 6* shards. I reckon if they lowered the challenge and maybe even a few 6* shards with it everyone would be happy, but that's just my opinion.

Using seatin in your argument doesn't exactly help you there lol.Also this isn't a sq this is extra content for those who want a challenge that have done everything else in the game.

Hahaha, I'm seriously confused then, what is the SQ this month then?
  • aNOOBis235aNOOBis235 Posts: 147 β˜…
    Chimps said:

Using seatin in your argument doesn't exactly help you there lol.Also this isn't a sq this is extra content for those who want a challenge that have done everything else in the game.

There isn't one theres the objectives instead.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You might wanna read the announcement for the SC Challenge.

Chimps said:

There isn't one theres the objectives instead.
    What do the objectives give you apart from the title and the few shards
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Read the announcement for the SQ, we get LOTS more rewards in the next 2 months, without the Shang Chi quest. This is just a little bonus event, so in other words, you get a 5 star crystal for doing extremely easy content, which is just a little time consuming but not as bad as last month.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 β˜…β˜…
    If it’s to hard just leave it alone mehnn.

Unless you got units and resources to burn through.
  • QuattrucciQuattrucci Posts: 160 β˜…β˜…
    As with every piece of contest, if you can’t complete it, you’re not ready. Grind arena, save units, rank up champs. You’re newly Cav, you shouldn’t be completing the same content with ease as me with a bunch of R3s.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This SQ is similar to Spider Ham John Mulancy's challenge, what's the point of complaint? I don't quite get it.
    All I am saying is that 5*s, you open one every week if not every other day. They are nothing special. But 6*s on the other hand. A Cav player is lucky to see one once a month if not once every other month. And to be tempted with a 6* and a half is incredulously stupid when you can't attempt that quest without blowing all your units you should be spending on story progression. Even then your stash of units may not even get you through a quest like this since you don't have the ideal roster to take out 16 500K buffed-up defenders.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    Chimps said:

All I am saying is that 5*s, you open one every week if not every other day. They are nothing special. But 6*s on the other hand. A Cav player is lucky to see one once a month if not once every other month. And to be tempted with a 6* and a half is incredulously stupid when you can't attempt that quest without blowing all your units you should be spending on story progression. Even then your stash of units may not even get you through a quest like this since you don't have the ideal roster to take out 16 500K buffed-up defenders.

How much of the 2nd chapter have you tried?

Also, between UC and Cav difficulties in just MEQ's, you can get 1 6* a month now.
    Chimps said:

Some players have a leg up against others, it's like a hierarchical system. You pay and put in the long hours you get the rewards and are favored by Kabam. While the others fight for the scraps below. Its hard to progress when there is almost no material to work with.

How do you think end game players got there? Have you explored (not completed) all the game has to offer yet?

Chimps said:

How much of the 2nd chapter have you tried?
    I went in thinking that you could, like the other quests, move straight to the boss after finishing a path and that I would gradually get each path done individually. I was wrong, you have to move on to the next path, wasted 2 revives only to have to quit out. It's stupid.
    edited September 2021
    xNig said:

Chimps said:

Some players have a leg up against others, it's like a hierarchical system. You pay and put in the long hours you get the rewards and are favored by Kabam. While the others fight for the scraps below. Its hard to progress when there is almost no material to work with.

How do you think end game players got there? Have you explored (not completed) all the game has to offer yet?
    have so far explored every act before 6. Have completed up to 6.4.2. Try to explore Cav Eq every month but oftentimes don't make the cut due to my limited roster. Have done 4/7 variants (there are 7 right?) and explored Rttl, Rol, and Lol.
    edited September 2021
    not a single R3 6* yet either, have 2 R2 6*s, 7 R5 5*s and 14 R4 5*s
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Get good. I did it with 5/65s

Get good. I did it with 5/65s

who'd you use??? any potions needed?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had to spend 26 revives In total:

Aegon 5* R5
    Corvus 6* R1
    Proxima not ranked
    Immortal hulk 6* R3
    Diablo 6* R3
    Where are you at story-wise @Texas_11?
    Chimps said:

Texas_11 said:

I had to spend 26 revives In total:

Aegon 5* R5
    Corvus 6* R1
    Proxima not ranked
    Immortal hulk 6* R3
    Diablo 6* R3

26?!?!. Wow, that's an investment. This proves my point though. A summoner, with 1 R5, 2 R3 and 2 R1 used 26 revives to do this content. It is just too costly.
    You expect it to be free? Something that you can steamroll through? Lol