**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Clue number two has arrived

2»

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

slacker said:

If it Knull, hope they give him ability to enhance other symbiote like Apoc did to mutant.

I was thinking about that, but are there enough symbiotes for that to be viable? To fill your team with symbiotes, you have to use most of them.

Then again, that could maybe make it possible to tailor synergies for all of them in a way that Apocalypse couldn't do for the mutant class. So it could perhaps work as an advantage as well.
    I mean. Maybe?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Ercarret said:

slacker said:

If it Knull, hope they give him ability to enhance other symbiote like Apoc did to mutant.

I was thinking about that, but are there enough symbiotes for that to be viable? To fill your team with symbiotes, you have to use most of them.

Then again, that could maybe make it possible to tailor synergies for all of them in a way that Apocalypse couldn't do for the mutant class. So it could perhaps work as an advantage as well.
    I mean. Maybe?
    There are four there that are very very solid worthy rank ups, plus Red Goblin as well (one slot would be for Knull though)

Venom, Venompool, Symbiote Supreme, and Carnage plus Knull. Isn’t Anti-Venom or someone also coming with Knull? That could be another one
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    It is KNULL and he will be a meme tier champion.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

I was hoping that he can Knullify every champion in the game. In comics he was able to make other superheroes a part of his army.
    In game it can be like a Knullified champs can get attack bonus, +100% incinerate resistance, small regen when they use special attack or something like that.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Ercarret said:

slacker said:

Just look at how Nimrod's synergies are designed for #Robots. That's perfect for Symbiotes.
    I haven't checked out Nimrod in any meaningful way - synergies or otherwise - but it's cool to have a robot booster in the game. And if that works out well, yeah, it could be a good way to do the same thing with symbiotes (or other smaller groups of champions).
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Shannok said:

If its Knull, there might ne a chance of return of "SUMMONED SYMBIOTE"

Oh my god. If they bring back that event I'll forgive all of kabams issues from the past few months.

Best event ever that was
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Ercarret said:

slacker said:

I mean. Maybe?
    There are four there that are very very solid worthy rank ups, plus Red Goblin as well (one slot would be for Knull though)

Venom, Venompool, Symbiote Supreme, and Carnage plus Knull. Isn’t Anti-Venom or someone also coming with Knull? That could be another one
    Is VTD not considered good anymore?
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Ercarret said:

slacker said:

I mean. Maybe?

Is VTD not considered good anymore?
    I don’t like him. Just a big RNG fest that isn’t reliable.
  • ÂDøggÂDøgg Posts: 3
    All this hype.... *sigh* totally gunna be the next Odin. So much hype, but not inherently "Useful" Odin is okay, but you're not going to be using him for 7.3.
  • DraKulaDraKula Posts: 23
    If you want knull to have a unique special against sentry so that he rips him in half, sign here.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    What was the first clue we got?

The image in the side quest announcement. Same one as the one in my image, translates to krakoan for wake.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Pretty sure this is just: Groot (Immortal)
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    JuggerNot said:

Pretty sure this is just: Groot (Immortal)

No way. It’s definitely GDO (Groot Deadly Origin)

The image in the side quest announcement. Same one as the one in my image, translates to krakoan for wake.
    Dracula wakes from sleep.

Does that apply to Knull as well?
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★

Explanation for this might contain potential spoilers. So don't read this if you want to experience the story.

Klyntar is not a planet it's a cage, his own creation trapped him. So Knull was "sleeping" in this cage until Carnage freed him (over simplification of events)

You can check out this wiki.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Knull_(Earth-616)
  • It's nightmare definitely
    Djin said:

Explanation for this might contain potential spoilers. So don't read this if you want to experience the story.

Klyntar is not a planet it's a cage, his own creation trapped him. So Knull was "sleeping" in this cage until Carnage freed him (over simplification of events)

You can check out this wiki.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Knull_(Earth-616)
    Awesome. Thanks, friend.