**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1st r2 πŸ€”

LowEndKellsLowEndKells Posts: 28 β˜…
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Can’t Decide πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Help!

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Can’t Decide πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ Help!

What is this luck, probably Apoc, Mags, or Cap Marvel I have no idea
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Red mag and than Appo...
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Drax
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Big daddy Apocalypse
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apoc
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216 β˜…
    Red mags
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216 β˜…
    Btw that’s some filthy stinkin luck
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One assumes you have not done Abyss as talking about r2.. so Aegon is the best option.

He will clear more content that helps account grow faster
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Monk1 said:

One assumes you have not done Abyss as talking about r2.. so Aegon is the best option.

But if it’s 6* then he probably doesn’t have a high sig level. At that point a maxed out 5* might be better (or at least more convenient since Abyss fights tend to have enough hp to build a combo even at low sig level).

Anyways I guess I’d take Red Mags or Apoc since they’re solid and Apoc doesn’t really need to be duped. Though of course you could take up Ebony Maw but I don’t think your account can handle that power
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Monk1 said:

Nah. It’s his/her first r2, probably isn’t prioritizing abyss rn. I would do magneto probably, and take down some act 6 bosses/ v6 lanes if they haven’t already, and eventually take up aegon. Crazy good roster regardless. Jealous of that white mags
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    Go for red mags first and then apoc. I did in this order for my account. Keep mags at R2 , he can handle most content at R2, and then apoc to R3.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apoc.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have more 6*s than you and not one of mine is as good as any of your top 7 people. What a joke.
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 β˜…β˜…
    Apoc or Mags
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apoc mags aegon! My god I would have become TB with this roster
  • No love for my boy superior iron man ?
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would say Apocalypse. For obvious reasons.
  • NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59 β˜…
    Ebony Maw
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apoc
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would say apoc then mags
  • exarusexarus Posts: 6 β˜…
    Superior iron man
  • Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 β˜…β˜…
    Apoc over Mags. White Mags in consideration eventually, but I’d do Γ†gon and Thing before White Mags. But the 1st should be Apoc and Red Mags