**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What champs i should rank up for cavalier?

HalalaHalala Posts: 79
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Prof x, sym, magik. Not seeing a good crossbones counter here however
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    BWCV will work for Crossbones
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Oop duh lol
  • HalalaHalala Posts: 79
    edited September 2021
    Lpoo said:

Oop duh lol
    Any my 4 star champs can counter crossbone???
    Thanks for ur advice

if you have a rougue she is great for xbones as i found recently by doing carinas . solod the whole thing an 1 revive on xbones

I dont have her but thanks u
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    4 stars can’t come into act 6
    Riptide said:

4 stars can’t come into act 6

Thanks, do u have guide for me to be cavalier, like what champs i should look for or how many unit is enough?
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Emma BW CV for crossbones.
    My ally mate used emma and did 40% damage in 1 run. Just apply stings on sp1
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Take note of a change in Crossbones nodes. The map below shows the old nodes.

• AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

What’s so great about BWCV against crossbones? I could see nullifying regen, but she has no way of getting any charges. Asking just out of curiosity since I’ve never fought CB but will have to eventually
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★

What’s so great about BWCV against crossbones? I could see nullifying regen, but she has no way of getting any charges. Asking just out of curiosity since I’ve never fought CB but will have to eventually
    She can become immune to poison in her poison curse, and like you said, nullify regen.

Take note of a change in Crossbones nodes. The map below shows the old nodes.

Thanks u