**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Revome potions and boost 100% from Alliance War?

buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Alliance War should be about what alliance is the best at coordination and skill...not the richest person.
Pay to Win concept does not belong in competition.
I know kabam want money..but they can change that in other ways like pay to unlock more potion slots in AQ and solo or perhaps profile skins for champions.
But dont have p2w in competition between other players...it creates inbalance and mess up.the rankings.

Revome potions and boost 100% from Alliance War? 25 votes

Yes
52%
Scnarfxtremegamerbelli300JmoneysteckSKOutsiderbuggysitehaveaccontzero7CodornasGrimmbearNexus_UY_ScutiEB54Donybmachoyax 13 votes
No
40%
GroundedWisdomTBJ1118Ashraf359CristalmanSpeedbumpdoctordoomDarkrider05AshburnNemesis666Thebgj 10 votes
no opinion
8%
BadroseMr_mc_person34 2 votes

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I agree...really doesn't take much skill to use a cash back charge card...
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    No
    All the pots and revives I use are my hard earned ones. Also usually I clear my lanes without using them. Even if the opposition paid to win, it makes me happy knowing they had to go the extra mile to fork out their hard earned cash on something virtual. You know it, I know it, the opponent knows it. It's not about winning or losing, it's about sending a message that they suck.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited November 2017
    No
    I’m going to agree with @Ashburn on this.

I’ve seen where the other team is fighting and all 3 champs die, then they revive and die again, and so on..just watching them use potions and most likely units for war is super hilarious to watch. If they win because of potions.....that doesn’t bother me at all.

Also- if alliances are spending boat loads of money to buy potions... then I’d like to thank them for keeping this game afloat ;)
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    just #BringBackDefenderKillPoints or add some kind of scoring for AW attack (i.e., remove a certain amount attacker kill points per death)
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Yes
    No item use is too radical. But 15 is too much, they should reduce to 5 or something
  • No
    If you want to remove potions thing about how is to lose fight because you lose internet conection or something you will lose.Is good how is.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    no opinion
    In war, if I die I don't revive, NEVER. I used only few potions in almost 3 years of this game and when I use items is mostly because of bugs, usually AQ.

But since you have units or earned stored items, I'm not against the use of it. So I really don't have an opinion on this, personal choice. Surely I think it's pretty stupid to spend real money to (maybe) win a war and get few rewards.
  • Yes
    we lost several wars to russian oliarchs or children to them...they just go in and chip boss die and revive and they get boss down by doing this...annoys the hell out of me when we are the better team, but they spend money and get boss 2 down.
    im on android so im one with the lag..but still dont think it belongs in competition vs others.
    it is like the one country who makes the best anabolic steroid and avoid detection wins...
  • ScnarfScnarf Posts: 8
    Yes
    Dont mind hp's but i think they should remove revives. You lost, stay dead.
  • Yes
    kabam seem to try make this game much more public and holding live events etc
    make all potions be able to be bought with gold would be an equalizer that i could go with...like wargaming have premium ammunition...but it can be bought with normal credits and not only with real money units.
    kabam will never be accepted on the scene unless potions from aw is gone
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    edited November 2017
    No
    No. Just no. People invest way too much into the idea that Wars are all about making it to the end without dying. They're about team work. If people have to Revive, they have to Revive. There's a reason there is Item Use in War. Every Player plays the same system. This whole idea of "skill" pertaining to Wars is just Ego-based. People have been using Items since Wars began. I don't care who they are, they've died in War. Take away Items and the next time people die from lag, being tired, or any other circumstances, and the Forum will fill with Posts. Item Use is not something I could see them shying people away from logically. That's counterintuitive to removing Defender Kills and the reason why they did in the first place.