**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Knull and immortality

DraKulaDraKula Posts: 23
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
So kabam has been hinting for the potential arrival of knull and i think we've never been teased about a new champion like this before and I'm pretty excited.

Knull the king in black, the god of symbiotes and the lord of the abyss ( knull the new aol king and aegon will be the new starlord? Lol jk), the one who ripped sentry himself to pieces without a sweat, is also immortal and unkillable, even more so than deadpool and demigods like hercules. So could kabam release another cosmic with immortality mechanic that could be even better than hercules' in the same year? Or am i just hoping for too much? I hope he becomes beyond god tier since they're teasing us like that at least.

Comments

• DraKulaDraKula Posts: 23
    Lordabck said:

Don’t worry he will be pillow.

*the power of a million flying pillows intensifies*
  • Tony_5tankTony_5tank Posts: 107
    Could yet be Nightmare. Unless I missed something?

Could yet be Nightmare. Unless I missed something?

First clue said "wake" and knull was basically awakened by the light when the celestials invaded his kingdom of darkness so it's 95% knull, would be utterly disappointed if it's someone else lol
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I hope they don't introduce another immortal champ so soon. There are plenty of other cool ways they could design him, I'm sure.
    Ercarret said:

I hope they don't introduce another immortal champ so soon. There are plenty of other cool ways they could design him, I'm sure.

I wouldn't mind if he's a hard hitting utility for days symbiotic apocalypse too and he could just be tanky like doom if they don't want another immortal introduced this soon.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Kabam teased a champ a full year before his release. Silver Surfer. Another OP and essentially immortal Marvel character.
    MCOC long ago taught me to temper my expectations.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Rune said:

So kabam has been hinting for the potential arrival of knull and i think we've never been teased about a new champion like this before and I'm pretty excited.

Knull the king in black, the god of symbiotes and the lord of the abyss ( knull the new aol king and aegon will be the new starlord? Lol jk), the one who ripped sentry himself to pieces without a sweat, is also immortal and unkillable, even more so than deadpool and demigods like hercules. So could kabam release another cosmic with immortality mechanic that could be even better than hercules' in the same year? Or am i just hoping for too much? I hope he becomes beyond god tier since they're teasing us like that at least.

Kabam :- you're hyped for champ, ok take this, the Knull, new addition to battle realm, he will contest for the presidency for All wet noodle association against groot.