**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can we please see a decrease of difficulty in the Shang Chi SQ???

Comments

• ChimpsChimps Posts: 114
    edited September 2021
    xNig said:

Chimps said:

Texas_11 said:

I had to spend 26 revives In total:

Aegon 5* R5
    Corvus 6* R1
    Proxima not ranked
    Immortal hulk 6* R3
    Diablo 6* R3

26?!?!. Wow, that's an investment. This proves my point though. A summoner, with 1 R5, 2 R3 and 2 R1 used 26 revives to do this content. It is just too costly.
    You expect it to be free? Something that you can steamroll through? Lol
    I certainly do not. In all, I used 11 revives, with Parry and Dex issues on the final SoP quest. The fact that this quest, being less rewarding and more costly doesn't line up for me.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Chimps said:

Texas_11 said:

Aegon 5* R5
    Corvus 6* R1
    Proxima not ranked
    Immortal hulk 6* R3
    Diablo 6* R3

26?!?!. Wow, that's an investment. This proves my point though. A summoner, with 1 R5, 2 R3 and 2 R1 used 26 revives to do this content. It is just too costly.
    Not really a lot of it was from comp.

Maybe 5-6 revives were on the dex and parry issues, but overall it didn’t feel too costly.

My mistakes were not figuring out how to fight mister negative, and tigra being super aggressive and backing me into a wall.

For most people I know they were within 5+ or - of me.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Chimps said:

xNig said:

Chimps said:

Texas_11 said:

Aegon 5* R5
    Corvus 6* R1
    Proxima not ranked
    Immortal hulk 6* R3
    Diablo 6* R3

You expect it to be free? Something that you can steamroll through? Lol
    I certainly do not. In all, I used 11 revives, with Parry and Dex issues on the final SoP quest. The fact that this quest, being less rewarding and more costly doesn't line up for me.
    I think the SOP cost is slightly misleading for a couple of reasons. We actually practiced those fights before and new what to expect. More importantly, before we began a quest we all tried to get a good run before we continued. We also had more roster selection. Also did you do the objectives?

Gauntlet is a lot different. Main reason is because it gets progressively harder and as you get more experience, the health pools are larger; along with the attack. Mistakes are costly.
    edited September 2021
    Since I am only cav I was unable to do the objectives. I am fine with the health pools, if it weren't for the nodes, with a few revives I would be able to do it fine.

Bruh
    Haven't you cavs already benefited a tonne from SoP? Haven't you guys got almost all the resources to get to TB? If they add a content that is very difficult then dont't do it if it is costing you a lot. I feel that the rewards for SoP were very spicy compared to this and therefore we mat have an impression that it is not worth the difficulty.
    You've already got a 5* and that is still very valuable to cavs , in less than a day. Atleast this content is divided into 2 chapters for easy rewards in chapter 1.
    Stop asking for a Nerf, this ain't a charity. Either git gud or have that unitman synergy or don't do the content at all.

Sure Cavs did benefit from SoP. But so did TB players. Many now have an R4 6*. TB players got the chance to R3 2 champs. Cavs on the other hand got 75% of a T5cc, which is great. But when new and rewarding content comes out Cav players are disregarded and cast aside, TB have all the champs, roster, and ability to run content like this with ease with Cav players are stuck with limited rosters due to things like this, growing I is hard and time-consuming but could be much easier and way more fun if things like this weren't as hard.

Bruh
    Haven't you cavs already benefited a tonne from SoP? Haven't you guys got almost all the resources to get to TB? If they add a content that is very difficult then dont't do it if it is costing you a lot. I feel that the rewards for SoP were very spicy compared to this and therefore we mat have an impression that it is not worth the difficulty.
    You've already got a 5* and that is still very valuable to cavs , in less than a day. Atleast this content is divided into 2 chapters for easy rewards in chapter 1.
    Stop asking for a Nerf, this ain't a charity. Either git gud or have that unitman synergy or don't do the content at all.

And btw, 5*s arent as valuable as 6*s and are way more common. I would rather have a 6* crystal than a 5*, any day I would choose 1 6* over 5 5*s, over time they lose their value to 6*s. Every other day it seems like I am opening another 5* crystal now.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Just do abyss and get Tb
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    Not to rain on your parade but seatin isn't a marker. He himself says he's a scrub. Seatin pulls of some good stuff but he isn't lagacy type good. He rushes through content which I like because I can see what it is before I go in.

Glaive can own this if you play him right. I went back in took out she hulk. But that isn't the fight I wanted to showcase as I already know people would say yeah you won but you got 1% health left. So here is the next fight starting at 1% no boosts, no suicides, no charges yet. Try not to burn you charges and it gives a bit of safety for when you dex but you parry instead.

https://youtu.be/x25360wELlQ
    No_oneuk said:

Just do abyss and get Tb

That not an easy thing to do.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Chimps said:

Sure Cavs did benefit from SoP. But so did TB players. Many now have an R4 6*. TB players got the chance to R3 2 champs. Cavs on the other hand got 75% of a T5cc, which is great. But when new and rewarding content comes out Cav players are disregarded and cast aside, TB have all the champs, roster, and ability to run content like this with ease with Cav players are stuck with limited rosters due to things like this, growing I is hard and time-consuming but could be much easier and way more fun if things like this weren't as hard.

Have you ever realised that we all TB were cavs earlier? Did this came to your mind that we too had limited rosters? Did it came to your mind that it took variants, act 6 and/or abyss exploration just to get to TB? We went through that phase and were not complaining like you're doing currently.

Also if all end game content is catered around for cab players, then what is th point of having a TB title? What is the point of developing our rosters when we knew that we could do content easily ?
    Think about that.
    @ccrider474 how far further did you get??
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 643 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Chimps said:

@ccrider474 how far further did you get??

I'm done my team was aegon, glaive, fury, torch and proxima (just for glaive and aegon syn) that was a rerun to show a buddy how to use glaive in it.

Oops was thinking about the objectives changed out ice for who I really used in torch
  • Difficulty is fine. It’s end game and tough, but you can get good rewards for chapter 1. All of these challenges have been like this. The rewards for exploration are pretty meh though. I mean I’m going to do it but that’s mainly because I want to R3 KP for AQ this week rather than waiting.

Chimps said:

Have you ever realised that we all TB were cavs earlier? Did this came to your mind that we too had limited rosters? Did it came to your mind that it took variants, act 6 and/or abyss exploration just to get to TB? We went through that phase and were not complaining like you're doing currently.

Also if all end game content is catered around for cab players, then what is th point of having a TB title? What is the point of developing our rosters when we knew that we could do content easily ?
    Think about that.
    Original Cavs, long before Act 7, majority of the variants, before T5cc was a common reward in high tier quests, there was no TB, only Breaker of Thrones, your ultimate goal was to 100% Act 6 for that 6* Nexus. Nowadays it is TB, R3 a 6* and take down the grandmaster. Sure it's still a feat. But Cavs still struggle and continue to struggle even more since Content now Is being adjusted for the higher and more progressed players. In order to get that content done, we have to burn units and just deal with it with the struggle. Content is always getting progressively harder to better suit the more elite. It disadvantages us newly bestowed Cavs since we are just making our way through story, dealing with bugs that play with the experience of the game, and have to live in the shadow of the TB players. I say there should be a new TB difficulty for everything, Kabam shouldn't amp up the difficulty for growing accounts just to better suit the larger accounts and strip away the rewards that we deserve and work for. I, as I said before am not complaining, just releasing my uncertainties in the game, T5cc is still hard to get, and TB is still a title to strive for but the challenges that Cavs have to live with. Think about it though. Cavalier players, striving for a 6* R3 are instead given a 5* and 20 5* sig stones for this months SQ equivalent whilst TB and more advanced and Cavalier players who are closer to ThroneBreaker receive 15 thousand 6* shards, and essentially 20% of a T5cc. How in God's name is a 5* ever going to help us get closer to ThroneBreaker??? Sure we may pull a "game-changing champ" what are the odds of that?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Chimps said:

Chimps said:

Think about that.
    Original Cavs, long before Act 7, majority of the variants, before T5cc was a common reward in high tier quests, there was no TB, only Breaker of Thrones, your ultimate goal was to 100% Act 6 for that 6* Nexus. Nowadays it is TB, R3 a 6* and take down the grandmaster. Sure it's still a feat. But Cavs still struggle and continue to struggle even more since Content now Is being adjusted for the higher and more progressed players. In order to get that content done, we have to burn units and just deal with it with the struggle. Content is always getting progressively harder to better suit the more elite. It disadvantages us newly bestowed Cavs since we are just making our way through story, dealing with bugs that play with the experience of the game, and have to live in the shadow of the TB players. I say there should be a new TB difficulty for everything, Kabam shouldn't amp up the difficulty for growing accounts just to better suit the larger accounts and strip away the rewards that we deserve and work for. I, as I said before am not complaining, just releasing my uncertainties in the game, T5cc is still hard to get, and TB is still a title to strive for but the challenges that Cavs have to live with. Think about it though. Cavalier players, striving for a 6* R3 are instead given a 5* and 20 5* sig stones for this months SQ equivalent whilst TB and more advanced and Cavalier players who are closer to ThroneBreaker receive 15 thousand 6* shards, and essentially 20% of a T5cc. How in God's name is a 5* ever going to help us get closer to ThroneBreaker??? Sure we may pull a "game-changing champ" what are the odds of that?
    Cavalier players have a tendency to look at Thronebreaker rewards from a Cavalier perspective, from where they seem great because they'd really help Cavalier players achieve their goals. However, you have to look at those rewards from a Thronebreaker perspective.

How will these rewards help a Thronebreaker rank up their 6*s to either r3 or (as of now) r4? They don't, really. Not in any significant way. 10% random t5cc and a 10% t5cc selector is nothing, in the grand scheme of things when you're a Thronebreaker. Even I, who have only been TB for a couple of months and am nowhere near the true endgame section of the TB players, wrinkle my nose at those rewards. They just don't cut it. I think the content is too hard for me anyway, but even if it wasn't I'm not sure if I would have spent an ungodly amount of resources on it that I could have used on Act 7 exploration instead.

So before you start complaining about how everything is tailored for Thronebreakers and how we get the only good rewards, please take a step back and try to view the TB rewards as we view them. When you do, you might realize that those rewards weren't exactly tailored for us either. In addition, those events are more and more becoming the only thing to do for TB players. I've personally completed all of the Acts in the game. I still have some exploration left to do, but otherwise I'm done. Finito. I've progressed into a wall, and there are a lot of TBers who don't even have exploration left. They only have these types of events left. Of course these events are going to be tailored to those players' needs, because that's the only content available for them to do.

Sometimes Cavalier players will be able to compete in that content alongside TBers, like during SOP. Sometimes, while everyone technically can participate, the difficulty realistically restricts everyone but the top players' ability to complete the content.

This isn't bad. It's just how it is. There will be more Cavalier content out there in the future, and there's a lot of Cavalier content already out there. Seven Acts, seven Variants, monthly EQ and (for the most part) monthly SQ. It's okay to not be able to complete everything. That's just how things are. When you become Thronebreaker, you'll still find things that are simply not in your wheelhouse. And trust me, that's for the best. Finding yourself in a position where you can beat every piece of content in the game is not a fun place to be. There must always be a challenge and something to strive for.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Chimps said:

Cavs still struggle and continue to struggle even more since Content now Is being adjusted for the higher and more progressed players. In order to get that content done, we have to burn units and just deal with it with the struggle.

Cav's struggle still because they progress so fast these days, they don't have a developed roster that's meant to handle challenges. That's your choice. You want to get to Cav so quick, you skip Act's 4 and 5 exploration and do 6 paths in 6.1 to get to Cav which these days isn't hard given the amount of champions we have that can tackle content. Cav's like yourself, think you have to have all the content catered to your rosters. In reality, you have the most content at your disposal-
    Act 6 completion and exploration.
    All the Variants. Except maybe V1. That's still probably above your level.
    UC and Cav difficulty.
    Map's 6 and 7 in AQ.
    Abyss
    Act 7 if you can't R3 someone with all the rest of the above and you make it through Act 6 completion.

You have so much content, you shouldn't worry about what TB is being given. Focus on your progression. Focus on developing your roster.
    Chimps said:

I say there should be a new TB difficulty for everything, Kabam shouldn't amp up the difficulty for growing accounts just to better suit the larger accounts and strip away the rewards that we deserve and work for.

You don't understand what it means to progress in this game. Content gets harder the further you go. Plus, like it listed above, you still have a mountain of content to do. If you can't do the challenge, you don't deserve the rewards. You and @Real_Madrid_76_2 sound exactly the same. They literally said they want to progress without doing challenging content.

You can do this challenge with 5/65's. You just don't want to do this challenge with 5/65's. You think having to spend resources means it's too hard and not worth it. I'm sure most TB would like a higher difficulty, but it's really not needed. Most TB's don't have anything left in this game to do content wise. You have so much, let them have theirs and you focus on yours.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Chimps said:

No_oneuk said:

Just do abyss and get Tb

That not an easy thing to do.
    Who ever said getting TB was supposed to be easy?? If you can't do the content then you are a cavalier player. If you get better at the game then you are a thronebreaker player. Everyone is sorted by their skill level into brackets. You earn your rewards in this game by completing the content that you are capable of. If you're not capable of doing this quest then the rewards aren't for you yet.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Chimps said:

TyEdge said:

Chimps said:

Does anyone agree with me or am I speaking nonsense and making a fool of myself asking for a nerf of this content? 😁

The latter. The history of these challenges - Mulaney, Champion, whatever - is that the second chapter is an absolute bear for the most advanced players.

In less than 12 hours, you 100%ed the part designed for you, and you got a 5-star plus other resources. Stop it.
    That's the thing though. Content like this challenges even the most elite player base. And all for a 10% Selector and 15K 6* shards. I reckon if they lowered the challenge and maybe even a few 6* shards with it everyone would be happy, but that's just my opinion.
    To which I counter that if you're an endgame player with multiple 6* R3s and demand a challenge then why complain when you're actually given a challenge?

If the issue are the rewards, that's nothing new, people will complain no matter what. Even if they offered an abyss style nexus, someone will opine about it should've been 3 or 5 or 10.
  • BalambkBalambk Posts: 13
    TyEdge said:

Chimps said:

Does anyone agree with me or am I speaking nonsense and making a fool of myself asking for a nerf of this content? 😁

The latter. The history of these challenges - Mulaney, Champion, whatever - is that the second chapter is an absolute bear for the most advanced players.

In less than 12 hours, you 100%ed the part designed for you, and you got a 5-star plus other resources. Stop it.
    Yess it's like the Jhon Mullaney challenge but it was a bit better a bit easier it had path rewards too
  • BalambkBalambk Posts: 13
    Kabam listen to us as well your communities major part is cav and all of us know that it's the chese of corvus with proxima for hit monkey and he shld be awakened any person having that can do within the radius of 10 revs which all got in compensation if u just remove a node either invade or close encounters it'll be a lot easier for us to do it.
    Thanks if u are listening and thinking to do something. I am playing this game for over 3 yrs ik how u have released co tent and sometimes nerfed for eg 6.2 champion boss and many other plz nerf or remove a node upupdown challenge was OK this is too much I'll do it either way cause of the t5cc so to make it easier making this req.
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Balambk said:

Kabam listen to us as well your communities major part is cav and all of us know that it's the chese of corvus with proxima for hit monkey and he shld be awakened any person having that can do within the radius of 10 revs which all got in compensation if u just remove a node either invade or close encounters it'll be a lot easier for us to do it.
    Thanks if u are listening and thinking to do something. I am playing this game for over 3 yrs ik how u have released co tent and sometimes nerfed for eg 6.2 champion boss and many other plz nerf or remove a node upupdown challenge was OK this is too much I'll do it either way cause of the t5cc so to make it easier making this req.

Dude I used my 5/65 Ægon and it took 10 revives. If some has a Sig 200 thing, I reckon they can do it with very little resources too. There may be many more options as only 3 days have passed since the challenge has been live. Wait for some guides before complaining about the difficulty.
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    I completed it but agree the difficulty to rewards is way off. Don’t nerf the content just buff the rewards. Should have been a 6 star nexus and 2 rank 1 to 2 six star gems
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★
    Chimps said:

How in God's name is a 5* ever going to help us get closer to ThroneBreaker??? Sure we may pull a "game-changing champ" what are the odds of that?

Most of us used 5*'s to get TB, unless we used 6*s for gated content in Act 6 and at that time 6*s were hardly developed. You just said you're opening 5*s every other day, so then your odds of pulling a game-changing 5* are pretty good.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Chimps said:

TyEdge said:

Chimps said:

That's the thing though. Content like this challenges even the most elite player base. And all for a 10% Selector and 15K 6* shards. I reckon if they lowered the challenge and maybe even a few 6* shards with it everyone would be happy, but that's just my opinion.
    That statement might be true for unskilled thronebreakers and cavalier players. HOWEVER. What will happen is Uncollected players asking for a nerf because the first title up gets nice stuff.
    The second chapter is designed for 2 players. The players that are highly skilled and have good rosters that do not care too much about the rewards but do really like the challenge. And players like me that do like the rewards and are willing to use some revives and potions. I actually made units on this event because of the compensation we recieved.