**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Have you ever gotten a 4 star champion from a login crystal?

SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
If you have, please comment the champion you got

Have you ever gotten a 4 star champion from a login crystal? 393 votes

YES
24%
DroidDoesMattyloBruteForce75SolswerdYarah_DahiledanielmathBigdogbobBitterSteelDarkestDestroyerMaverickhumzah217stakJestressSlux83Hort4FrostyFireballs5NDK13SomeoneElsevg2782 97 votes
NO
75%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomDL864RotmgmoddyDraco2199LogarooVoluntarisGamerJh_DezRektorRB6942Justice_Evo_8Whododo872SnakeEyes69VavasourCableShrimkinsBashlordScnarfDrZola 296 votes

Comments

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    YES
    While trying to dupe a 3 star version of The Hood, I ended up getting a 4 star version of him instead
  • YES
    Pulled a 4* Nebula from my 4th one
  • BruteForce75BruteForce75 Posts: 48
    YES
    4* quake
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    NO
    Not 1. Since act 2 was released, i didnt miss a single day. Every single one of them i got shards
  • YES
    I got a 4 star Loki from one.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    YES
    Got Storm one day. Was very pleased
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    YES
    Got Voodoo last month.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Got 3* nebula and voodoo,If I get a 4* vulture or a 4* Thor (Ragnarok ) or Hela,Im'ma gonna flip.
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    @NDK13 yours is from the daily crystal, I think the OP is asking about the monthly calendar login crystal.
  • realiTicrealiTic Posts: 96
    YES
    Twice, Yondu and IM, I open them 7 at a time.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    YES
    Thebgj wrote: »
    @NDK13 yours is from the daily crystal, I think the OP is asking about the monthly calendar login crystal.

Oops! Yeah I also read that, as well as from some of the replies in this thread, as the new daily crystal. If it's meant to be pulling a 4* from the login crystals from the monthly calendars, then my vote needs to be changed from yes to no. Only have ever pulled 3* from those since they began.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    NO
    I have not gotten a 4* from daily. But a alliance mate got 4* stark enhanced Spider-Man yesterday from his.
  • HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    YES
    o428w1flw5me.png
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    NO
    Never, since they introduced the login crystal for a champ. They should change my crystal description to "guaranteed chance at a 3* champion. If a 4* champion is acquired, we will immediately go into emergency maintenance to resolve any issues". LoL
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    NO
    realiTic wrote: »
    Twice, Yondu and IM, I open them 7 at a time.

You must be like a guru of patience or something cause I open mine as soon as I get em. You saved 7 months of login crystals on seperate occasions? How long have these been around btw? I dont recall it being more than maybe 1yr xmonths at most. Ive been wrong about dates more than once though.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    YES
    Thebgj wrote: »

both are almost similar in every aspect tbh. login calender most get 3 stars
    daily crystal most get 750 shards
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    YES
    I got gambit, spider gwen and dormammu
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    YES
    Only one vision
  • NO
    No, but I have received several 4* heros from Premium Hero Crystals. So I consider myself quite lucky.
  • YES
    Yeah I got 4 star Hood a couple of months back with the login crystal.
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    KAMALA KHAN.KAMALA KHAN.KAMALA KHAN🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    YES
    1st 4* pull so far was Hela, was pretty darn happy with that :smiley:
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    YES
    I got Civil Warrior in October 2016 and I got Hela last month so pretty happy to have had 2 4 stars from login.
  • YES
    Archangel Nebula and Hood
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    YES
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Yes just days before

idenqbz9c957.jpg

That's the daily crystal... OP meant login-crystal from the calendar, I guess?

I'm guilty, too.. voted yes, because I got a 4* Iron Fist from the daily... But have never gotten a 4* from the calendar-login-crystal
  • EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    YES
    4* Doctor Voodoo.