**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursion crystal

Very excited for the new incursion crystals to come out and all a huge disappointment the first 2 5* incursion crystal have black panther civil war. Some have a huge champ pool and the last 2 doesn’t

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,130 ★★★★★
    I wish the pools didnt have duped champs like jugs wm mister fantastic like i know they have them abilities but do we really need 2 crystals with them in
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★

Wow these New incursion crystals are pretty average. Not too many newer champs in there.

Why have an armor crystal and an armor up crystal and put black Panther civil war in both crystals ???

And why is OG Guillotine in an “armor” crystal??

Looks like I’ll wait another 90 days and not bother with incursions during that time. Looks like minimal effort was put into this. Pretty disappointed.

I think no new champs will enter for 12 months or something, but yes hope the next Crystal's are better. Personally want a reduced cost 6* shards
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Wow these New incursion crystals are pretty average. Not too many newer champs in there.

Why have an armor crystal and an armor up crystal and put black Panther civil war in both crystals ???

And why is OG Guillotine in an “armor” crystal??

Looks like I’ll wait another 90 days and not bother with incursions during that time. Looks like minimal effort was put into this. Pretty disappointed.

Every 13 weeks the pool for crystals are chosen but will be updated annually i think they mean the ability crystal
  • MimsyMimsy Posts: 98

I don't mind them a lot, I've opened so many incursion crystals for him, finally.

Congrats on that!
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
    These Incursion crystals are hot garbage. Was excited and ready to buy 2 of them but my God. Other than kingpin and black panther, it's pretty dam disappointing. Feels like a slap in the face. I mean, at least before reset we had one crystal with Quake AND Apoc. Please make some adjustments kabam
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Posts: 92
    Please feel free to vent frustration here on how bad these crystals are. Like my God, they don't want anyone buying these crystals. Not a single God tier champ, think Kingpin is the closest but come on kabam. At least mix in a great champ or 2 with the rest of the unusable garbage in these

Please feel free to vent frustration here on how bad these crystals are. Like my God, they don't want anyone buying these crystals. Not a single God tier champ, think Kingpin is the closest but come on kabam. At least mix in a great champ or 2 with the rest of the unusable garbage in these

For me why its bad almost every crystal has dups of champs like ironman jugs hiemdall mister fantastic theres too many dups not enough variety of champs i personally now wanna see the old versions back if gonna just see this many dups of champs every 3 months
  • MimsyMimsy Posts: 98
    ItsDamien said:

I haven't even looked at the crystals. To be honest if Wolverine isn't available then I don't really care for them and won't bother doing incursions.

Same
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Was really hoping they’d have one with wolverine in it. Dunno what to do with these artefacts now, the 6* shards feel incredibly overpriced but none of the 5* crystals contain champs I need.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    6* shards is why I do incursions.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    GarrettN said:

I love that somehow juggernaut is in multiple crystals. Lol

Wow, didn’t realize that. 2 blah champs that are in 2 separate crystals. After checking them out again, The crystals aren’t that bad, but why in a game with 200+ Champs do we see:

Black Panther CW in the armor & armor up crystals
    Juggy in the unstoppable and fury crystals

Comes across lazy. It’s not like we see Aegon in 2 crystals.

• Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I was hoping they will add some of warlock,ht,hype,corvus,bwcv,moleman..not to be. I think they also don't want to motivate us to play incursions. 😂
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

I was hoping they will add some of warlock,ht,hype,corvus,bwcv,moleman..not to be. I think they also don't want to motivate us to play incursions. 😂

There’s some crystals with a lot of great options worth doing incursions for... my personal issue with them is no 6* crystals, expensive 6* shards, and no 5* Wolvie or SW
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Posts: 142
    This was lazy for the most part. Mediocre champs in multiple crystals. How many artifacts can I save?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    Do the crystals differ by progression level? I see some saying there’s no god tier champs in the 5* crystals but I see Doom and Venom in one crystal and Warlock in another. Also don’t see Juggy in more than one.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★

Do the crystals differ by progression level? I see some saying there’s no god tier champs in the 5* crystals but I see Doom and Venom in one crystal and Warlock in another. Also don’t see Juggy in more than one.

Reports of people having different selections, like poison resistence etc. Mine all seem to have BPCW and Juggernaut in sadly, so not sure whether some people have different options?

Everyone gets the same crystal u might been looking at a different star rarity
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Stun immunity crystal=chance at awaken nick, iceman, juggs(this one is trash) or new champ annihilus or apoc probably for me
  • Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★

Where is warlock @MrSakuragi ? Maybe I missed him while reading.