**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

shang-chi challenge rigged

Comments

• CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    W2TER said:

Just stop complaining and don't do it lol

you think posting a pic showing its a side quest is still complaining?
    ok....
  • W2TERW2TER Posts: 29
    oh well, you won't stop posting on your thread, you keep saying that the content is too difficult lol. And you clearly haven't done it. LOL
    W2TER said:

oh well, you won't stop posting on your thread, you keep saying that the content is too difficult lol. And you clearly haven't done it. LOL

arent you still posting on my thread? yall must be kascam alts :D

W2TER said:

How old are you?
    edited September 2021
    W2TER said:

W2TER said:

How old are you?
    still here i see.. obviously older than you
    make sure you dont get that account banned as well LOL
    xNig said:

this event could have easily been a single path of 5 fights leading to boss, i feel like the other 2 paths were added knowing this content was made before compensation. this quest clearly is a resource grab, yea theres a hand full of people who have the correct champs and played the game for over 4 years and are the top tier of the list who cleared it item less. But that just leaves out the 98% of the rest of us :D great content to waste the limited revives that were given to replace the ones used on the broken game LUL. cav players cant even get through first fight, even TB accounts are having to spend enormous amounts of the revives just to complete first 2 lanes.
    Kabam Kurt said:
    These quests are not meant to be easy. They are not for the faint of heart or those with backbones comparable to chocolate eclairs.

-in other words not for the broke $$$ LUL

But great deals drop every week guys so yoohoo!!!

Something about your post makes me think this is your first champion challenge.
    which was the previous champion challenge? i know ive cleared all boss rushes with ease if those count
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

I like that we actually get hard and fun content. Do you want everything to be spoon-fed to you?

only if you are the one spoon feeding me :) but seriously fun content is like grandmaster fight, annoying content is restrictions on developed playing styles
    Challenging content is content most people cannot do. The difference between fun content and cash grab content is whether the speaker is in the group that can do it or not.
    so this is considered challenging content, like challenging content LOL/abyss?? at least that content doesnt have a 32 day limit lol idk about you but im in the fun content group, i actually enjoy the grandmaster type fights, i dont think limited time content that is this difficult is fun tho. im not falling into wasting resources on this content and satisfy kascam by doing so.

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

I like that we actually get hard and fun content. Do you want everything to be spoon-fed to you?

only if you are the one spoon feeding me :) but seriously fun content is like grandmaster fight, annoying content is restrictions on developed playing styles
    Challenging content is content most people cannot do. The difference between fun content and cash grab content is whether the speaker is in the group that can do it or not.
    so this is considered challenging content, like challenging content LOL/abyss?? at least that content doesnt have a 32 day limit lol idk about you but im in the fun content group, i actually enjoy the grandmaster type fights, i dont think limited time content that is this difficult is fun tho. im not falling into wasting resources on this content and satisfy kascam by doing so.
    LOL/AoL is NOT challenging content. It’s plain money grab with enrage/hit timers/counters.

Champion Challenges are challenging content. It literally is written in the title.

I personally found this challenge the best content since A6, with limitations on parrying and playing well, even better than SoP.
    W2TER said:

I feel like this is a thread where this idiot can just express his stupid opinion and he can have an opportunity at insulting everyone who disagrees with him. Incompetent fool

still here and literally doing the insulting...

ok...
    xNig said:

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

LOL/AoL is NOT challenging content. It’s plain money grab with enrage/hit timers/counters.

Champion Challenges are challenging content. It literally is written in the title.

I personally found this challenge the best content since A6, with limitations on parrying and playing well, even better than SoP.
    but summoner of pain isnt a champion challenge, if only cause it says challenge in the name by that logic this is a side quest cause thats what its called as well and thats the tab its in? karinas challenge like i already mentioned is one of the only comparable "challenge's" that has dropped recently... and that we can do at our own pace.

W2TER said:

I feel like this is a thread where this idiot can just express his stupid opinion and he can have an opportunity at insulting everyone who disagrees with him. Incompetent fool

ok...
    oh, the incompetence refers to your inability to do difficult content lol. doesn't mean insulting you
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    Mate, you haven't even finished upupdown challenge which has 3 champs on one lane. Do you want 1 champ with 5k pi per month to get 6 star crystals and resources.
    W2TER said:

W2TER said:

ok...
    oh, the incompetence refers to your inability to do difficult content lol. doesn't mean insulting you
    you called me an idiot, fool, incompetent, and say im insulting people who disagree with me... you might want to ask yourself "how old are you " buddy
  • NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23

xNig said:

xNig said:

this event could have easily been a single path of 5 fights leading to boss, i feel like the other 2 paths were added knowing this content was made before compensation. this quest clearly is a resource grab, yea theres a hand full of people who have the correct champs and played the game for over 4 years and are the top tier of the list who cleared it item less. But that just leaves out the 98% of the rest of us :D great content to waste the limited revives that were given to replace the ones used on the broken game LUL. cav players cant even get through first fight, even TB accounts are having to spend enormous amounts of the revives just to complete first 2 lanes.
    Kabam Kurt said:
    These quests are not meant to be easy. They are not for the faint of heart or those with backbones comparable to chocolate eclairs.

which was the previous champion challenge? i know ive cleared all boss rushes with ease if those count
    Boss rushes are not challenges. They’re just some easy fights that give easy rewards.
    i didnt say they were i asked which was the previous champion challenge, and sop wasnt it cause its called sop and doesnt mention challenge in it?
  • NarlsonNarlson Posts: 23
    Just finished it.
    Took 720 units, and the revives in my inventory(about 13).
    It was a very challenging quest, but I wouldnt call it rigged. I'm a ftp player, and only use units for this kind of hard content. SoP was harder, but with better rewards.
    If I didn't have Corvus, I wouln't have attempted it.

Mate, you haven't even finished upupdown challenge which has 3 champs on one lane. Do you want 1 champ with 5k pi per month to get 6 star crystals and resources.

i didnt bother with the 2 easiest paths? lol thats a waste of time, you really think you did something there huh
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★

xNig said:

xNig said:

Kabam Kurt said:

Boss rushes are not challenges. They’re just some easy fights that give easy rewards.
    i didnt say they were i asked which was the previous champion challenge, and sop wasnt it cause its called sop and doesnt mention challenge in it?
    Last one I remember is the John Mulaney champion challenge, but I might have missed one

W2TER said:

W2TER said:

ok...
    you called me an idiot, fool, incompetent, and say im insulting people who disagree with me... you might want to ask yourself "how old are you " buddy
    incompetent refers to inability to do something and yet you listed that as an insult. Well played
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★

i didnt bother with the 2 easiest paths? lol thats a waste of time, you really think you did something there huh
    You are a lost cause junior...you can waste your time replying here and complain how you can't complete a high level content but are not bothered doing easiest content. Maybe you should pay kabam to do content tailor-made per your requirement for you only.

You are a lost cause junior...you can waste your time replying here and complain how you can't complete a high level content but are not bothered doing easiest content. Maybe you should pay kabam to do content tailor-made per your requirement for you only.
    a lost cause because i didnt run jobber and worker difficulties? i dont think i need anymore 3* shards bud thx for trying tho. ill stay on my thread you go and enjoy your day :*
    Can i just ask you; what are you trying to prove lol?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

xNig said:

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

DNA3000 said:

Zan0 said:

but summoner of pain isnt a champion challenge, if only cause it says challenge in the name by that logic this is a side quest cause thats what its called as well and thats the tab its in? karinas challenge like i already mentioned is one of the only comparable "challenge's" that has dropped recently... and that we can do at our own pace.
    Yes. SoP isn’t a champion challenge.

Champion Challenges, for as long as they’ve existed, follow a certain format, which is shown in Chapter 1 for this challenge. That was the OLD format.

Chapter 2 is a modified format that took into account peoples’ feedback that the previous challenge (John’s) was too long (having 30 fights + 1 boss). So they halved the fights and more than doubled the difficulty, which is all fair since they also increased the rewards.

If this challenge wasn’t put into the “Side Quest” tab, where will you have categorized it to be put under?
This discussion has been closed.