**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

shang-chi challenge rigged

13»

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    To add, Champion Challenges usually have a theme going on, or are defenders selected by the actor/actress portraying the character (like Agents of Shield’s Ming Na’s Cavalry or Quake’s Chloe’s Awesomeness), or in this case, Close Quarters Combat.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    W2TER said:

Can i just ask you; what are you trying to prove lol?

you should practice what you preach. go stand in front of a mirror and ask/comment the same things to yourself :D
  • W2TERW2TER Posts: 29
    edited September 2021
    Just looked at this dudes discussions. Never stops complaining
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    What a rubbish thread gone into disarray by OP's lack acceptance of what it is and insults.
    Yeah ikr
    W2TER said:

just looked at this guys account and he created it just for me :D dude you literally keep coming back even after dming me? you got attachment issues.
    edited September 2021

W2TER said:

just looked at this guys account and he created it just for me :D dude you literally keep coming back even after dming me? you got attachment issues.
    um ok, are you attracted to men in any way. Cause you're being kind of sus. don't try to encourage and manipulate me to stay so that I accomplish your disgusting pleasures. Man gets turned on from my forum posts lol.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    How did this turn into the Global version of the forum...
    Maltyo9 said:

Its just this dude keeps complaining about a challenge that's too hard for him.
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Lmao at this point I just opened it to see how many disagrees you have by now, because I’m kinda tired of bothering with these kind of topics right now honestly
    Maltyo9 said:

it was a civil discussion till the dingle berry literally started commenting lol the guy gets off on it, who else was ganna give him his daily dose of attention tho :/

Lmao at this point I just opened it to see how many disagrees you have by now, because I’m kinda tired of bothering with these kind of topics right now honestly

same got, over it. i enjoy watching my disagree button come up tho, shows people care
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

this event could have easily been a single path of 5 fights leading to boss, i feel like the other 2 paths were added knowing this content was made before compensation. this quest clearly is a resource grab, yea theres a hand full of people who have the correct champs and played the game for over 4 years and are the top tier of the list who cleared it item less. But that just leaves out the 98% of the rest of us :D great content to waste the limited revives that were given to replace the ones used on the broken game LUL. cav players cant even get through first fight, even TB accounts are having to spend enormous amounts of the revives just to complete first 2 lanes.
    Kabam Kurt said:
    These quests are not meant to be easy. They are not for the faint of heart or those with backbones comparable to chocolate eclairs.

-in other words not for the broke $$$ LUL

But great deals drop every week guys so yoohoo!!!

Every time we have had a challenge like this where there has been a chapter 2 it's multiple paths to the boss. Normally it's the same number of paths as chapter 1. You think they added paths to screw us because of the game issues? That's beyond absurd.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★

W2TER said:

oh well, you won't stop posting on your thread, you keep saying that the content is too difficult lol. And you clearly haven't done it. LOL

arent you still posting on my thread? yall must be kascam alts :D
    Now I get why the word 'Crusader' gets censored in my global chat. 'Yall' must be crazy.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,154 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

xNig said:

xNig said:

this event could have easily been a single path of 5 fights leading to boss, i feel like the other 2 paths were added knowing this content was made before compensation. this quest clearly is a resource grab, yea theres a hand full of people who have the correct champs and played the game for over 4 years and are the top tier of the list who cleared it item less. But that just leaves out the 98% of the rest of us :D great content to waste the limited revives that were given to replace the ones used on the broken game LUL. cav players cant even get through first fight, even TB accounts are having to spend enormous amounts of the revives just to complete first 2 lanes.
    Kabam Kurt said:
    These quests are not meant to be easy. They are not for the faint of heart or those with backbones comparable to chocolate eclairs.

-in other words not for the broke $$$ LUL

But great deals drop every week guys so yoohoo!!!

Something about your post makes me think this is your first champion challenge.
    which was the previous champion challenge? i know ive cleared all boss rushes with ease if those count
    Boss rushes are not challenges. They’re just some easy fights that give easy rewards.
    i didnt say they were i asked which was the previous champion challenge, and sop wasnt it cause its called sop and doesnt mention challenge in it?
    First champion challange, when the multiple ​paths leading to boss design was changed to single path 30 fights and 1 boss, was in November 2018.
    Check 'The Champions Clash challange'
    It's been same ever since.
This discussion has been closed.