**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Question about trade-in crystals.

Why do we need to spend 2 class catalysts to get one back. I do realize that it kind of makes sense as it adds the gamble kind of sense or the crystal where its rng based but why not just trade in one for one wouldn't that be fair too. By the way this isn't a criticism, it is just a question I have. Then again people could get the catalysts way too easily by just repeatedly buying one for one till they get the ones they need. But maybe add a limit to how much people can buy maybe like 2 each class exchanged in. Not a problem just maybe a suggestion so that people can use it more often?

Comments

• Options
    ZeuszeroZeuszero Posts: 54
    just FYI, it used to be 3 t4cc of the same class to get a random one of a different class 🙈
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Never knew that tbh😂
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Giving a 1:1 ratio would make the whole concept of different classes of catalysts obsolete. They might as well let us use t4b at that point
  • Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    Good suggestion. Not sure they will implement.it though.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Malreck04 said:

Giving a 1:1 ratio would make the whole concept of different classes of catalysts obsolete. They might as well let us use t4b at that point

can’t you already trade in T4B for one of the crystals?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

It's not a good suggestion
    It is for me. I need 5 mutants.

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

Zan0 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

Because you think something is good, doesn't make it good. History can tell you that.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

Ps_cr7 said:

Zan0 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

Because you think something is good, doesn't make it good. History can tell you that.
    So, if I need mutant but I can't get even 1 in 12 tries. And If I have option to trade to try it again , it's bad. Okay.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

ItsDamien said:

Ps_cr7 said:

Zan0 said:

Ps_cr7 said:

So, if I need mutant but I can't get even 1 in 12 tries. And If I have option to trade to try it again , it's bad. Okay.
    The option to trade in isn't the bad idea. The bad idea is a 1:1 trade.
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Yeah guys I only suggested this since not many people actually would use these crystals due to the new events with t4cc selectors, making these obsolete so just wanted to make them useful again in some way. That's why I suggested a limit to how much you could trade in so that you aren't able to so infinitely till you get what you want