**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend Run September

KhaosSKhaosS Posts: 25
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hello everyone
I would like an opinion
I finish frist time my Legend Run , Time 3:26:52 , with 9 Crash Game...
Team: Corvus Glaive 5* , Dr. Strange 6* , Proxima 6* , Yellow Jacket 5* , Ant-Man 6*

I will get the Title Legend ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Are they still doing Legend runs?
  • KhaosSKhaosS Posts: 25
    Yes only the H and M
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Right now is the best time to try for legends run because everyones devices are crashing during the run.
    yes and i hope with my time i get the title.
    hmm nobody can said ? or nobody get that title with that time ?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    KhaosS said:

No body at 3:30 get till now days it sub 3h regardless of crashes

• Leandro_MLeandro_M Posts: 5
    I did 3:12:07
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    I did a run today and finished with a time of 2 hours 58 minutes. The top 100 times are usually around 3 hours 15 minutes but some months have been 3h 30min aswell so you’re a little on the edge there. Hopefully it works out
    Îs player who do last time with 3:27 and 3:28 and I get the title and is from heroic and master
  • Warlord5386Warlord5386 Posts: 245 ★★
    Do people oy use R3 Ghost and Corvus for legends run? What are some other options and what are the rewards other than the title?
  • AlpppAlppp Posts: 1
    3 uhr 13 minute Legend
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

KhaosS said:

No body at 3:30 get till now days it sub 3h regardless of crashes

That’s not true! My time was 3hr 22min for august and I placed 73rd. So there is hope for y’all that end up over 3hrs

I’m pretty sure it all depends one the months event even yours time there can be people with splitting sek nexts to you meant 3 to 30 can be totally out I’m not said there no hope but it better to not hav hope and then getting the surprises if getting that’s was my point
  • Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    Is this in game fighting time or can u stop to charge phone and continue to do run? Becase I use a wireless charges as my charging port is broke.
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
    Erin_2099 said:

Is this in game fighting time or can u stop to charge phone and continue to do run? Becase I use a wireless charges as my charging port is broke.

The timer starts when you enter a quest in heroic or master difficulty and ends when both difficulties are 100% explored. It is not based on in game fight time but the overall time it takes for you to finish the exploration
  • Rav514Rav514 Posts: 54

Do people oy use R3 Ghost and Corvus for legends run? What are some other options and what are the rewards other than the title?

The rewards are mostly the title.
    I used a 6* r3 Stryfe, with a support team, hood, EM, cable. (The 5th was a crit rate synergy, loki i believe but it doesnt matter)

I got 3:04 with 7 crashes.

There are other teams that are possible, but what you really need is a way to do massive damage in one hit. Stryfe for example Starts cloaked with the hood synergy and does bonus damaged while landing heavy cloaked.
    Plus if he’s awakened He will store charges after winning each fight which will slowly increase his damage. It equals out to about a free boost by the end of the quest.

Just remember what you’re really trying to do, Hit first and do massive damage on that hit; Consistently.

• Erin_2099Erin_2099 Posts: 61
    Thanks for the heads up guys or gals appreciate it. ill check how long my battery lasts for a huge non stop arena grind to see if it will last long enough for a run or no. 😁👍
  • Rylee2KRylee2K Posts: 2
    I ran a 3:14:58. Do y'all think I have a decent shot at it?
    Rylee2K said:

Depends on the interest, if there’s a ton of interest running it you probably need a sub three hour mark.

However I think the last month the cut off somewhere around 325. So you definitely have a chance, but there’s never a guarantee.

They released a list early in the next month, like the third or the fifth or something. Just search all of legends and you’ll see it

• Rylee2KRylee2K Posts: 2
    Rav514 said:

Rylee2K said:

It depends on the interest; if there’s a ton of interest running it, you probably need a sub-three-hour mark.

However, I think the last month, the cut off somewhere around 325. So you definitely have a chance, but there’s never a guarantee.

They released a list early in the next month, like the third or the fifth or something. Just search all of the legends, and you’ll see it.

Yeah, I added a few from the top of the list, and they said they got 3:20 and 3:25's. I hope it's like that again lol

w0w 3.04 nice time bro
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    The Champs are getting stronger and stronger (6* R4) and some of these crazy guys are doing Legends Run every month just for Leaderboard.

So I don‘t get it how the times are getting worse from month to month, shouldn‘t it be the opposite? Can someone explain?
    edited September 2021
    WOLF_LINK said:

The Champs are getting stronger and stronger (6* R4) and some of these crazy guys are doing Legends Run every month just for Leaderboard.

So I don‘t get it how the times are getting worse from month to month, shouldn‘t it be the opposite? Can someone explain?

R4 6*s Haven’t really been available yet, People are just getting them right now. So it’s not affecting the runtimes yet; give it three months.

Also the bosses are getting harder Which adds a few minutes to the total run times, like you had domino kitty pride and nimrod which are objectively harder than bosses that were a couple months ago.

But I honestly think the biggest issue is the fact that the control issues are so bad right now that most people just don’t want to do the run. I dropped seven times during my run, would’ve been sub three hours otherwise. I think that’s the biggest thing. But you are correct run times are going to drop here shortly so get it in now. Also I’m curious if they made the quests a couple Nodes longer in the last few months, That would add minutes and most people probably wouldn’t notice unless they did a direct comparison.
    KhaosS said:

w0w 3.04 nice time bro

Ty btw

Edit= spelling
    I hope i will get and me with my time ^^
  • This September 2021 no legend run?
  • Where list september legends run?