**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we please see a decrease of difficulty in the Shang Chi SQ???

13»

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Chimps said:

TyEdge said:

Chimps said:

Does anyone agree with me or am I speaking nonsense and making a fool of myself asking for a nerf of this content? 😁

The latter. The history of these challenges - Mulaney, Champion, whatever - is that the second chapter is an absolute bear for the most advanced players.

In less than 12 hours, you 100%ed the part designed for you, and you got a 5-star plus other resources. Stop it.
    That's the thing though. Content like this challenges even the most elite player base. And all for a 10% Selector and 15K 6* shards. I reckon if they lowered the challenge and maybe even a few 6* shards with it everyone would be happy, but that's just my opinion.
    That statement might be true for unskilled thronebreakers and cavalier players. HOWEVER. What will happen is Uncollected players asking for a nerf because the first title up gets nice stuff.
    The second chapter is designed for 2 players. The players that are highly skilled and have good rosters that do not care too much about the rewards but do really like the challenge. And players like me that do like the rewards and are willing to use some revives and potions. I actually made units on this event because of the compensation we recieved.
    As an Uncollected, I'm good.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Round 2 of the Shang Chi challenge is End game content, I m fine with that, I won't do it, I hope people that try it will have fun. In that base, the difficulty seems just fine.

My disappointment was in this month s SQ rewards, if you exclude the ones from round two completion, they are very little. Does that mean round 2 actually part of the whole September SQ idea, and not an end game content? If so yes, decrease the difficulty.
  • DiinastyDiinasty Posts: 55
    Chimps said:

I and many others I am sure are going to hate this month since all we will be able to get is a 5* crystal, which I will certainly enjoy 🙄, whilst whales and huge accounts enjoy 20% of a T5cc, as well as 15k 6* shards. Please can we see a nerf, even if it is the nodes being changed so we can more easily and conveniently get the rewards needed from this quest? Thank you.

First of all, the audacity to eye roll at a 5* when you’re barely past cav :/

Secondly, this isn’t supposed to be a content that is to be done easily and conveniently, certainly not for players who’ve just completed cavalier. That’s is what the first chapter is for. The whole point of this quest is to offer a challenge for players who’ve spent the time (or money) collecting champions and levelling them up and getting better at the game, not for everyone to just get some free 6* shards and T5CC.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Searmenis said:

Round 2 of the Shang Chi challenge is End game content, I m fine with that, I won't do it, I hope people that try it will have fun. In that base, the difficulty seems just fine.

My disappointment was in this month s SQ rewards, if you exclude the ones from round two completion, they are very little. Does that mean round 2 actually part of the whole September SQ idea, and not an end game content? If so yes, decrease the difficulty.

The Challenge is not the SQ. It’s a whole separate thing altogether.
    edited September 2021
    Chimps said:

Chimps said:

Sure Cavs did benefit from SoP. But so did TB players. Many now have an R4 6*. TB players got the chance to R3 2 champs. Cavs on the other hand got 75% of a T5cc, which is great. But when new and rewarding content comes out Cav players are disregarded and cast aside, TB have all the champs, roster, and ability to run content like this with ease with Cav players are stuck with limited rosters due to things like this, growing I is hard and time-consuming but could be much easier and way more fun if things like this weren't as hard.

Have you ever realised that we all TB were cavs earlier? Did this came to your mind that we too had limited rosters? Did it came to your mind that it took variants, act 6 and/or abyss exploration just to get to TB? We went through that phase and were not complaining like you're doing currently.

Also if all end game content is catered around for cab players, then what is th point of having a TB title? What is the point of developing our rosters when we knew that we could do content easily ?
    Think about that.
    Original Cavs, long before Act 7, majority of the variants, before T5cc was a common reward in high tier quests, there was no TB, only Breaker of Thrones, your ultimate goal was to 100% Act 6 for that 6* Nexus. Nowadays it is TB, R3 a 6* and take down the grandmaster. Sure it's still a feat. But Cavs still struggle and continue to struggle even more since Content now Is being adjusted for the higher and more progressed players. In order to get that content done, we have to burn units and just deal with it with the struggle. Content is always getting progressively harder to better suit the more elite. It disadvantages us newly bestowed Cavs since we are just making our way through story, dealing with bugs that play with the experience of the game, and have to live in the shadow of the TB players. I say there should be a new TB difficulty for everything, Kabam shouldn't amp up the difficulty for growing accounts just to better suit the larger accounts and strip away the rewards that we deserve and work for. I, as I said before am not complaining, just releasing my uncertainties in the game, T5cc is still hard to get, and TB is still a title to strive for but the challenges that Cavs have to live with. Think about it though. Cavalier players, striving for a 6* R3 are instead given a 5* and 20 5* sig stones for this months SQ equivalent whilst TB and more advanced and Cavalier players who are closer to ThroneBreaker receive 15 thousand 6* shards, and essentially 20% of a T5cc. How in God's name is a 5* ever going to help us get closer to ThroneBreaker??? Sure we may pull a "game-changing champ" what are the odds of that?
    Content isn’t being “adjusted”, just newer harder levels being introduced. You still have Chapter 1 for you, new Cav player.

You actually think TBs have a small 5* roster because we focus on 6*s? I’m sitting at 39 R5s (excluding 6* R2s). The reason we are focusing on 6*s is because we have TOO MANY R5s and our roster breadth is wide enough.

You’re wayyyyyyyy too early to be focusing on 6*s.

Get your 5* roster up to a decent depth and breadth first before even complaining about wanting end game content nerfed for you.

Also, have you done ALL the content that’s tailored for you? No? Then don’t be greedy.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Chimps said:

Chimps said:

Sure Cavs did benefit from SoP. But so did TB players. Many now have an R4 6*. TB players got the chance to R3 2 champs. Cavs on the other hand got 75% of a T5cc, which is great. But when new and rewarding content comes out Cav players are disregarded and cast aside, TB have all the champs, roster, and ability to run content like this with ease with Cav players are stuck with limited rosters due to things like this, growing I is hard and time-consuming but could be much easier and way more fun if things like this weren't as hard.

Have you ever realised that we all TB were cavs earlier? Did this came to your mind that we too had limited rosters? Did it came to your mind that it took variants, act 6 and/or abyss exploration just to get to TB? We went through that phase and were not complaining like you're doing currently.

Also if all end game content is catered around for cab players, then what is th point of having a TB title? What is the point of developing our rosters when we knew that we could do content easily ?
    Think about that.
    Original Cavs, long before Act 7, majority of the variants, before T5cc was a common reward in high tier quests, there was no TB, only Breaker of Thrones, your ultimate goal was to 100% Act 6 for that 6* Nexus. Nowadays it is TB, R3 a 6* and take down the grandmaster. Sure it's still a feat. But Cavs still struggle and continue to struggle even more since Content now Is being adjusted for the higher and more progressed players. In order to get that content done, we have to burn units and just deal with it with the struggle. Content is always getting progressively harder to better suit the more elite. It disadvantages us newly bestowed Cavs since we are just making our way through story, dealing with bugs that play with the experience of the game, and have to live in the shadow of the TB players. I say there should be a new TB difficulty for everything, Kabam shouldn't amp up the difficulty for growing accounts just to better suit the larger accounts and strip away the rewards that we deserve and work for. I, as I said before am not complaining, just releasing my uncertainties in the game, T5cc is still hard to get, and TB is still a title to strive for but the challenges that Cavs have to live with. Think about it though. Cavalier players, striving for a 6* R3 are instead given a 5* and 20 5* sig stones for this months SQ equivalent whilst TB and more advanced and Cavalier players who are closer to ThroneBreaker receive 15 thousand 6* shards, and essentially 20% of a T5cc. How in God's name is a 5* ever going to help us get closer to ThroneBreaker??? Sure we may pull a "game-changing champ" what are the odds of that?
    Content isn’t being “adjusted”, just newer harder levels being introduced. You still have Chapter 1 for you, new Cav player.

You actually think TBs have a small 5* roster because we focus on 6*s? I’m sitting at 39 R5s (excluding 6* R2s). The reason we are focusing on 6*s is because we have TOO MANY R5s and our roster breadth is wide enough.

Get your 5* roster up to a decent depth and breadth first before even complaining about wanting end game content nerfed for you.
    It's almost like they think TB, especially OG TB's, only ever had 6*'s and we've not done all the content they're doing now.

xNig said:

Chimps said:

Chimps said:

Think about that.

It's almost like they think TB, especially OG TB's, only ever had 6*'s and we've not done all the content they're doing now.
    Ikr. I’m pretty sure his 4* roster is pretty sad as well. 😬
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Chimps said:

Does anyone agree with me or am I speaking nonsense and making a fool of myself asking for a nerf of this content? 😁

I doesn't need a nerf. It's just somewhat annoying. There's also no rush and to feel like you're missing out. There's always going to be more opportunities to accumulate the same stuff that was in this.
    You're not meant to "catch up" to anyone because anything that you can do to do so, the phantom you're chasing has the same opportunity or better.
    Chimps said:

Texas_11 said:

I had to spend 26 revives In total:

Aegon 5* R5
    Corvus 6* R1
    Proxima not ranked
    Immortal hulk 6* R3
    Diablo 6* R3

26?!?!. Wow, that's an investment. This proves my point though. A summoner, with 1 R5, 2 R3 and 2 R1 used 26 revives to do this content. It is just too costly.
    I used revives that were farmed with almost no effort over just a few days. I "wasted" a bunch with Leeroy Jenkins impatience and knowing that I had so many revives, there was no reason to be cautious and stingy. With caution and more careful play, that could easily have been cut in half, but I ain't got time for all that.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    When I got TB I had 0 R2 6*, when I ranked up warlock for Thronebreaker he was my 1st R3 6*, and my 1st R2 6*.

Tell me more about how you need 6* to get TB.
  • Adam121Adam121 Posts: 47
    Im not even cavalier yet( haven’t had the time to do it) and I've managed to do this content thanks to having a duped 5*Corvus , however i do agree with chimps that it might need tweaking, if they can just make it like the other quests where you can gradually explore then that would be brilliant for everyone else, the content is heavily dependent on having the correct champs to withstand the horrible nodes and most without those champs will struggle and find it more frustrating as they are much more likely to make a mistake and have no safety net of immortality or something, not that they can’t complete it just makes it more frustrating and costly in revives for them. If its not meant to be a side quest then they should remove it from the side quest section of the game as this has caused confusion for my own alliance as its way out of their reach and they are mostly cavaliers, and me being the only one in the alliance with a corvus does irritate them😜
  • Adam121Adam121 Posts: 47
    Chimps said:

Texas_11 said:

I had to spend 26 revives In total:

Aegon 5* R5
    Corvus 6* R1
    Proxima not ranked
    Immortal hulk 6* R3
    Diablo 6* R3

26?!?!. Wow, that's an investment. This proves my point though. A summoner, with 1 R5, 2 R3 and 2 R1 used 26 revives to do this content. It is just too costly.
    Try to remember that people may have the champs as they have played for a while but may not have all the skills required for the content. As not everyone is the same.