**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ needs an overhaul

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
First, I want to start off by saying this is by far the worst game mode in my opinion. Lots of posts on it so I won’t dwell to deeply, but in short, it’s boring, redundant, and terribly demanding in regards to time and commitment to a game.

That being said it’s pretty much forced on you in MCOC. I like high tier wars and playing in any of the upper echelon alliances means you have to play AQ. QOL at this level is terrible but without the competitive wars there really isn’t a reason to stay in an alliance.

Many FTP players and CG timeout abusers will disagree w this post and that’s ok I get you want the nominal resources. All I’m saying is if the game mode is going to be kept in game they should format it so each player can contribute on their own time, while offering new challenges every day. I also feel like the overall length of any AQ series should be 3-4 days with an extra day or two of down time.

Doesn’t help that the game itself is still damaged functionally at its core. Kabam if you read this please take note or another ‘whale user’ might be throwing the towel in.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 414 ★★
    another overhaul? really
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    *alliance war has entered the chat
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Does it need updating? Sure.

But not for all the reasons you've described.

You found reasons in that post? I'm still looking for them....
    Just one to be fair. AQ is boring for the most part.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Does it need updating? Sure.

But not for all the reasons you've described.

You found reasons in that post? I'm still looking for them....
    Just one to be fair. AQ is boring for the most part.
    Map 7 is absolutely boring. Couldn't agree more. Defenders never change, just the mini.
    Each variant is almost identical.
    Same nodes for years now.
    Global buffs really don't help except foresight but that doesn't seem to come up often.

Been playing map 6 for a bit and it's been a little refreshing cause at least defenders change.