**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has anyone noticed a player base change in the game ?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
A lot of players seem to be quitting and selling their accounts. We are getting players with 2-3 r3 6* who die after 2-3 fights in war and Aq.with all their champs.

Has anyone noticed this also. It’s not just one or two new people coming in the alliance. It seems like we have 3-4 of these players every week.

This will cause others to quit too. Very frustrating.

Comments

• ButmanButman Posts: 140
    edited September 2021
    Yea man its the goddamn bug even few good players r having issues with it. They really need to either give compensation(with glory) or stop the season hold r ranks.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,122 ★★★★
    Or they are the new TB people after SoP
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

A lot of players seem to be quitting and selling their accounts. We are getting players with 2-3 r3 6* who die after 2-3 fights in war and Aq.with all their champs.

Has anyone noticed this also. It’s not just one or two new people coming in the alliance. It seems like we have 3-4 of these players every week.

This will cause others to quit too. Very frustrating.

I ask a few questions when recruiting players, to ensure they’re gonna fit. It helps.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Well I can kinda tell. These new people have bought accounts. I think a lot of the original top tier players have left.