**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Help with low moral

I’ve been with my alliance for multiple years, since these last couple months of bugs and issues started they have had low moral and struggling more with participation. Recruiting right now sucks (and I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s having issues with that). Any ideas of how I can try and boost the moral and get my players more interested in the game again?
We run AQ map 5 and I’ve changed the modifiers for some flare but it only lasted so long. Some have map 6 experience but if participation doesn’t increase they wouldn’t have a chance with it. Aw we run an optional 2 bg so that’s always there if they wanted to participate too.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    My map 7x5 ally collapsed because we couldnt get any recruits. Its really dry.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

TE ?
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    AQ and AW are just a drag . Linked nodes makes it worse since people have to wait for others to take them out . They need to overhaul both of them to make it less boring and enjoyable and being an officer I do agree with you.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

TE ?
    T1tnp, i went to 4Riot so technically an upgrade but the homies were in T1tnp.