**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kitty Pryde has got it all

FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★
As we all probably know by now Kitty has some incredible utility with her phasing and that she can do some decent damage but after pulling her as a 6* from the early access bundle along with a 6* Peni i’ve done a lot of testing and experimenting to see what exactly she is capable of. The clip below is of an unboosted 6* r2 Kitty Pryde without suicides against Realm of Legends Winter Soldier and well… i’ll let the clip speak for itself
https://youtu.be/0uYWnlZl85c

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Sadly she is just a defender.
    And, true focus is here to stay
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Not gonna say I told you so, but…
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

I can get behind the maw hype

but “she is just a defender” is utter ridiculousness
    Fine. Mostly a defender.
    I mean, even Korg for example has some offensive abilities
    I’d say this is closer to saying “well, apoc has some defensive abilities.” Not saying she’s anywhere near apoc, but closer to him than korg
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Thanks for sharing. I'm a huge fan of your channel btw. Keep up the good work.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Fintech said:

Fintech said:

Werewrym said:

Too OP! Must put true focus on everything!

True Focus actually helps her
    Well it helps but also hurts her damage output as you won’t be able to phase any hits before firing off a special
    Doesn’t matter. If awakened, she takes no damage, the phasing is paused, and she gains a lot of power
    Yeah it’s a great piece of utility which makes her close to immortal against opponents who counter miss but it does hurt her damage a bit though she still hits like a truck
    Doesn't even hurt her damage in most match ups. You can't stack prowess above the cap but instead have access to your specials multiple times faster. No need to sp1 spam for incinerates when tanking 1 combo will get you just below a sp3 anyways. Outside of high multi hit specials like WS sp2 true focus is a positive for damage as well.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    She ain't a letdown like Jubilee thats for sure.
  • Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    Nice!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Waiting for Nimrod bundle lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

GarrettN said:

I can get behind the maw hype

but “she is just a defender” is utter ridiculousness
    Its a meme account.
    Unfortunately not, that person was specifically chosen by Kabam to help them moderate the forums.
    Though they do spend half the time trolling and being generally unhelpful.
    No, the 'Guardians' chose to put themselves forward for the role. And I don't think Kabam were especially thorough in how they accepted.

As to how much their role benefits the forums? Well, I don't think there's been any more recruiting of 'Guardians' for a couple of years, so...
    So Kabam chose him among others out of the pool of applicants, so they chose the people to give the guardian role too.
  • Had access to the post data of thousands of players, many of whom are nothing but helpful yet still managed to Rick roll themselves
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    And she's incredibly suicide-friendly since she takes 80% less damage while phased. Recoil damage is basically negligible if you throw specials while phased. She actually heals up from the suicide poison over the course of a fight (given you play well) if you have willpower. She's capable of that while unawakened, so her regen over the course of a fight is even better when she actually takes 0 damage while phased. On top of that, she has really good damage, access to passive incinerates, access to a pretty lengthy passive unblockable, passive prowess, and access to risk-free intercepts.

She's really quite ridiculous.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

And she's incredibly suicide-friendly since she takes 80% less damage while phased. Recoil damage is basically negligible if you throw specials while phased. She actually heals up from the suicide poison over the course of a fight (given you play well) if you have willpower. She's capable of that while unawakened, so her regen over the course of a fight is even better when she actually takes 0 damage while phased. On top of that, she has really good damage, access to passive incinerates, access to a pretty lengthy passive unblockable, passive prowess, and access to risk-free intercepts.

She's really quite ridiculous.

Looks like she requires a tremendous amount of skill though
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

This sounds more like a brag post 🤔

Everything’s brag posts, underrated and overrated in here. Point of this post is to show kitty prydes damage without suicides or boosts, and utility. Mainly damage