**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hit a roadblock on 6.2.6 champion boss. Should I continue waiting till I pull a proper counter?.

As the title indicates, I don't have s.supreme,s.supreme, doom, she hulk or any of the top counters for the 6.2.6 champion boss. I have been waiting for 2 months to pull a counter for him and I am getting impatient as the champion boss is my only roadblock to becoming a Thronebreaker. Venom already at R3 as I cleared all SOP fights and managed to get 3 25% T5CC selectors. Act 6.3,6.4 should be no issues for me as well.

Any advice is welcomed. I have shared my roster here. Please do have a look and let me know if I am sleeping on anyone.

Thank you for your time :)

Comments

• mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Tigra or Venom is the key
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    How fast are you getting rank up materials? Even unduped, your 6* capiw is perfect for the last 10%. Rank 2 him and you're golden for that part.

At rank 2, he's probably your best bet for the first 90% as well.

For alternatives for the first 90%, Diablo can, rank 2 Sasquatch can do it, hood too if you 4/55 or 5/65 him. But you can broadly, unit man the first 90%, with anyone that can nullify or remove unstoppable/slow.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    the hood is a goddamn miracle for champion. take him to 4/55 boost up and do the fight. pleanty of videos on youtube
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 882 ★★★
    Ummm...you just need to raise who you have. Lots of good suggestions above.
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    To be honest I did it with Corvus so u can do it with any champ
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Diablo may do this
  • Manar198xManar198x Posts: 111
    Did it with 6* R1 unduped Hood that too pre-nerf and with hood getting a decent damage uptick with recent update, he is a good investment to rank up
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hood
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 904 ★★★
    My 5/65 capiw did most of it for me, especially that last 10%. It still cost me a few units but once I finally got the hang of dexing the specials right it was game over.