**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A Fun Rankup

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I have 4 options i am considering, all of which will probably go to r3 after i chose to r2 them.
I was planning on keeping suis on but my ally changed and i needed them off. So no suis.

A Fun Rankup 103 votes

Stryfe
30%
JadedSpeedbumpPsychoakumaTerraReverend_RuckusTitan41QacobMiekandKorgStevieManWonderDeaconMauledTheSaithRenaxqqBuffBeastParthi1112aNOOBis235odishika123HoitadoGr8TonyStarkScrubhan 31 votes
Sorcerer Supreme
24%
BitterSteelKamikaze_TurtlePlayer_SlasherBrokenAckbar67PikoluDenslo500Ben550pNo_oneukKRANꓘThoye3Rax38QfuryHrishikesh713king_ov_scrubsBlôdletterLady_TrinityCaleb1705Scarcity27tofuシ 25 votes
King Groot
25%
danielmathSnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantmmmbanyasKirat2003Uncle_Fatty_247De_Potato_SaladJuggerNotFluffyPigMonsterRockyshockySpaddictedRockypantherxEtjamaBlackshadow0203WhoDaPooDoctorwho13Doctor_Strange19Agent_X_zzz0casual0Thanks_D19 26 votes
Howard The Duck
20%
DrZolaheruheru511NuclekerrTotal_Domin01DRTOMalreck04RookiieJamesA15brahimpi99TP33IronGladiator22OmedennSpideyFunkoPuttPuttChaosMax1012BuggyDClownFlyGalaxyBombgoingtobeuncollectedPs_cr7KingSamDaMan 21 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Howard The Duck
    If you talk about fun I would go with Howard, plus he became quite a good champ
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Since no ouchie masteries; my R3 has proven worthy
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Howard The Duck
    For fun, Howard. In any other circumstance, Stryfe, then sorcerer, than Howard. This is coming from someone who would actually really enjoy getting a 5 or 6* Howard, so take this however you want to
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Howard The Duck
    i’ve got a sorcerer and she carries, but howard is so fun and unique he is one of my favourites to play, just wish i could justify taking him up over some of my other champs, i have a rank up gem for him though so he will get there eventually, until then it’s taking up namor
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    Howard The Duck
    First option would have been sorcerer tbh
    But if you want to take unique way out then HTD is very fun champ. I use mine in tech ch and in other areas too. Dude is amazing
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Stryfe
    I feel like there’s less Stryfe’s ranked up then the other options.
  • Sorcerer Supreme
    Sorcerer Supreme is so fun to play as at r2. You can even use her to parry in the Shang chi quest since she will regen the damage back lol